Favorite Drinks?

Ayinger Weissbier

or

White Russian

Ketel 1 vodka w/ Kahlua

one word: everclear!

Everclear, neat.

Any form of whiskey will do, though preferably of the single malt scotch variety. Glenlivet 12 never gets old, good balance between price and quality.

Most types of quality beer. Great Lakes Edmund Fitzgerald tops the list though.

IC Light is my beer to drink when I’m drinking. Sam Adams is my choice when I’m NOT drinking. Favorite drink is a double JD on the rocks. Favorite shot is an Irish Car Bomb. Least favorite drink is a Chinese rice wine called Moutai. It is 130 proof, yet tastes, smells, and burns worse than Everclear.

Ice Cold Beer!!! Imports preferrably, but a good Domestic will do, no hard liquor whatsoever, wine maybe, but alcohol consumption in general, only about once a month.

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:
Irish Car Bombs.[/quote]

I tried this once. I puked it back up 15 seconds later. It was still cold.

Yuengling Lager if drinking beer.

Best mixed drink I ever had was called a Green Iguana. I was on a Red Sail Sports Catamaran in Aruba. It had several diff alcohols including rum and vodka and coconut something. Man that was the BEST ever. I should have had them write the recipe down for me. I have seen other green iguana recipes online but they weren’t the same thing.

[quote]BigRagoo wrote:
Everclear, neat.[/quote]

You’re a double hard bastard.

I don’t really like anything that comes in a pretty color or a fancy glass. Beer and Tequila are my drinks of choice.

other than everclear i love absinth! its not legal in america but i get it from a web site. It has a psychoactive drug in it called thujone and its 140 proof. it fucks me up pretty good.

[quote]TTewell342 wrote:
other than everclear i love absinth! its not legal in america but i get it from a web site. It has a psychoactive drug in it called thujone and its 140 proof. it fucks me up pretty good.[/quote]

I was waiting for somebody to lay the Absinthe claim…

[quote]TTewell342 wrote:
other than everclear i love absinth! its not legal in america but i get it from a web site. It has a psychoactive drug in it called thujone and its 140 proof. it fucks me up pretty good.[/quote]

I can’t say I’m an absinth fan, but you nailed the “it fucks me up good” part. It tastes like Listerine to me, but holy god in heaven it wrecks you. No hallucination stuff though.

[quote]BigRagoo wrote:
Everclear, neat.[/quote]

Judas…

jagermeister
Sam Adams
Coors Light
Vodka Tonic
Bloody Mary (Extra Spicy)

I think a Vodka and cranberry is called a Cape Cod.

Guiness
Bacardi + coke
red white or rose wine

The local bar in my neighborhood serves liter mug’s of beer called “Big Dogs”.

34oz. of cold Bud Light with a few shot’s of J?germeister, hits the spot.

[quote]stockzy wrote:
Vodka Cranberry? WTF? Ya bloody woman! Haha! just kidding…[/quote]

That’s what the RZA likes -

“Eighty proof Absolut mixed with cranberry fruit juice…” (from “Reunited”)

Yeah, I first heard of cranberry and vodka from a Wu-Tang song, believe it or not. Good stuff. Much better, imo, than a Screwdriver or any other vodka-orange combo.

Too bad most other people heard of it first as a girl drink… Although, if you’re not drinking double, it pretty much is!

Oh, and while we’re at it, fuck a syrup (including Ocean Spray HFCS garbage). Northland 27% cranberry all the way, baby.

God love good cranberry juice.

Oh, and the best beer is made in my city: Bell’s Oberon

But mostly I just drink whatever’s on special. My favorite ethanol in a bar is the cheap stuff. It all taste the same after a few anyways…

Almost forgot to mention, I’m a big fan of cherry wine. They make an assload of that in Traverse City, so bottles around here go for about $5-6. Never was a big fan of the grape stuff, though.

Seems like wine and beer have a little something extra to them, over distilled alcohol. Probably those toxic alcohol sugars, or menthanol, or something else that would otherwise have been removed.

Vodka and Cranberry is called a Seabreeze…