Favorite Comic Character?

Id have to go with spawn and wolverine second. Ive always liked the characters that were more on tge rebel sidd and not so purely “goody.”

Thats why ive always hated Superman, and for other reasons…

No spawn pics, on phone. Hopefully someone can throw some up.

[quote]Maiden3.16 wrote:
Id have to go with spawn and wolverine second. Ive always liked the characters that were more on tge rebel sidd and not so purely “goody.”

Thats why ive always hated Superman, and for other reasons…

No spawn pics, on phone. Hopefully someone can throw some up. [/quote]

I’ve been catching up on Spawn through the TPB and i’m liking it more and more.

hardly a favorite but he prob deserves mention in this thread

Silver Surfer has always been my favorite with the Infinity Gauntlet by far my favorite series

I fucking hate Silver Surfer. They gave him way too much shit. It doesn’t make any goddamn sense. It’s like they had little kids standing around just making up new powers for him every five seconds as they went along.

Garfield

[quote]csulli wrote:
I fucking hate Silver Surfer. They gave him way too much shit. It doesn’t make any goddamn sense. It’s like they had little kids standing around just making up new powers for him every five seconds as they went along.[/quote]

wut? watch your mouth he gave up his freedom for mother earth!

Hes a fucking alien, a noble one, he loves earthlings and fell in love with one (Nova from Brooklyn)

show some appreciation :wink:

Diaper Man

My favorite is Edgy the Great. He is a terrifying viking that can pillage any village and conquer any warrior. He also has the power of sexiness. He can lure any womenz to his bed. Im sure someone has pics that they can put up.

[quote]farmerson12 wrote:
My favorite is Edgy the Great. He is a terrifying viking that can pillage any village and conquer any warrior. He also has the power of sexiness. He can lure any womenz to his bed. Im sure someone has pics that they can put up.[/quote]

Plus he has a legendary huge battleram p3n0r.

A red one.

Gahroovey…

He-Man for the win! DC has a new comic series with He-Man, it’s pretty good.

Also, a close second for me is Aquaman. Out of all the new 52 series this is by far my favorite. Never understood why he always got a bad rap.

When I was a kid a liked Green Lantern the most. It’s all in the ring. I wanted one of those bad boys so bad. Fuck I wish I could have one now lol.

I’ve never read comics online. Can someone recommend a good site?

Thanks

[quote]bond james bond wrote:
Gahroovey…

[/quote]

No mention of Fat Freddy’s Cat?

[quote]2busy wrote:

[quote]bond james bond wrote:
Gahroovey…

[/quote]

No mention of Fat Freddy’s Cat?[/quote]

lol!, the red haired one.

I actually have a childhood friend named after Fat Freddy, he met all the criteria. His name was Fred, he was fat, had blond hair and smoked dope.

The only superhero comic I ever read as a child was the Phantom, so I guess I must go with him as my nr 1 superhero.

Must say I loved the 90`s Batman movies though, but since I havent read a single Batman comic I cant go with him as my favorite.