T Nation

Favorite Comic Character?

It was a combination of the anti-hero conecept,the dynamic growth and change of the character, my love of the spider-man character and universe and the intense art that always surrounded the Venom Character, but he was without a doubt my favorite growing up.

Im still really jaded about how he was done in Spider-man 3.

Who was yours? Replies are not valid without pictures.

Hulk.

And we don’t need no stinking picture.

John Constantine who DC comics has decided to destroy after 300 issues by cancelling his series and making him hip and cool and fight super villains in the US. Very sad.

Batman. No question. Something just always appealed to me about the self-made man concept. Saw what he needed to be to meet his goals, obtained necessary knowledge did everything possible to reach those ends. Always one step ahead of everyone else. Sees the big picture, and is willing to suffer now for the long term outcome.

S

My favorite superhero was the Human Torch, but every month I really looked forward to Groo and Cerebus.

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:
Batman. No question. Something just always appealed to me about the self-made man concept. Saw what he needed to be to meet his goals, obtained necessary knowledge did everything possible to reach those ends. Always one step ahead of everyone else. Sees the big picture, and is willing to suffer now for the long term outcome.

S[/quote]

I could never relate to Batman. If i lost my parents at a young age and ended up inheritting billions of dollars, I’d have all kinds of STD’s and cocaine problems.

These 2 …with batman a close third

One day when my son was about 4 years old he asked me what would happen if the alien stuff that made Venom got on the Hulk. My mind was blown.

[quote]super saiyan wrote:
One day when my son was about 4 years old he asked me what would happen if the alien stuff that made Venom got on the Hulk. My mind was blown.[/quote]

It happened.

I wouldn’t say he is my favorite but I like the new scarlet spider book starring Kaine the clone of peter parker, the tag line for the book is “all the power none of the responsibility”.

One day when my son was about 4 years old he asked me what would happen if the alien stuff that made Venom got on the Hulk. My mind was blown.[/quote]

Also happened to Thor…

[quote]Waittz wrote:

Also happened to Thor…[/quote]

And there is some pretty cool art out there for Venom-Hulk

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
Hulk.

And we don’t need no stinking picture.[/quote]
Who else but the Hulk?

[quote]kevinm1 wrote:
I wouldn’t say he is my favorite but I like the new scarlet spider book starring Kaine the clone of peter parker, the tag line for the book is “all the power none of the responsibility”.[/quote]

Loved when the Scarlet Spider first came out and had that badass ripped blue hoodie costume

[quote]Waittz wrote:[quote]super saiyan wrote:

It happened. [/quote]
late 80’s 90’s what if’s, great series all where fucking downer stories everyone dies

Judge Dredd was a bad-ass too.

[quote]Waittz wrote:

[quote]kevinm1 wrote:
I wouldn’t say he is my favorite but I like the new scarlet spider book starring Kaine the clone of peter parker, the tag line for the book is “all the power none of the responsibility”.[/quote]

Loved when the Scarlet Spider first came out and had that badass ripped blue hoodie costume [/quote]
that was ben reilly the other clone, the one who looked like peter, Kaine originally had that degenerative thing and the long hair, now his face is healed and he’s anti hero/ doesn’t want to get involved but does. The new series reminds me of Shoot Em Up with Owen Wilson

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:

S[/quote]
My favorite too. No super powers, no magic. Just hard work.

[quote]Waittz wrote:

[quote]Waittz wrote:

Also happened to Thor…[/quote]

And there is some pretty cool art out there for Venom-Hulk [/quote]

That pic is awesome.

Hulk is the most Awesome. However…Tommy from HITMAN was the Greatest Character to ever grace the Pages of a DC Comic