T Nation

Favorite Comic Book Hero

I’m sure I’m not the only one who was first intrigued at the thought of getting jacked after seeing the some cock-diesel comic book character. My personal favorite was Travis Morgan: The Warlord. Anybody els have some good ones?

My favorite comic book hero was/is Batman.

pretty common choice, i think… but still:

Wolverine

Ironman works too (see avatar)

What no one likes Archie anymore?

Batman is awesome most of the times

Jesse Custer.

Not only does he have the power to speak with the voice of God, but he’s such a badass he’d probably mudstomp your entire crew before he remembers he had it.

He’s done this on occasion.

Superman is an obvious choice.

When it first started, I was really into Supreme.

I’d say The Comedian, but I don’t want to steal that from WolBarret. After reading The Watchman, there’s something about Rorschach I really liked.

You just can’t beat Spidey.

Haha! Like it’s even a debate.

NOTHING beats the Hulk. But yeah, Iron Man is a close 2nd.

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
Superman is an obvious choice.

When it first started, I was really into Supreme.

I’d say The Comedian, but I don’t want to steal that from WolBarret. After reading The Watchman, there’s something about Rorschach I really liked.[/quote]

I liked Rorschach best as well. Because of his unflinching set of values. And his banal-yet-incredibly-dangerous personality.

The Punisher was badass.

[quote]Monkeywrench wrote:
Batman is awesome most of the times[/quote]

I’ll have to go with batman as well…green lantern kyle rayner is a close second.

ALways Always Always the Batman!

Others I’m partial to include Thor (soooo badass), Green Latern (what would you do with a power ring that could make anything?!), and when I was younger, I loved WOlverine… until Chris Clairemont ‘retired’ for a bit, and other writers decided to step in and create his ‘origin’. It was just soooooooooo stupid compared to what Clairemont had been hinting out for the 20 years previously,that it sort of uncooled the character for me. Still, keep in mind, I’m almost 36, you youngings don’t know any better, so it’s okay if you think he’s cool -lol

S

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Obviously my favorite character.

[quote]sevenmoist wrote:
The Punisher was badass.[/quote]

My brother and I were discussing this last night, the Punisher is what got me into comics in the first place. The War Journal comics were my absolute favorites.

I used to collect comics, my favorite was def. Green lantern.

Wolverine. Hands down.

That guy is a fucking badass.

Batman.

I used to love Blackstar when I was a kid. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4SeJ33j8DQ

Afraid to watch it now, would probably destroy the good memories.