T Nation

Favorite Bumper Stickers

I was just thinking about the price of gas when I got a flash from the past. A Bumper sticker from the early seventies. “Gas,Ass or Grass no one rides for free” I always liked that one.

Saw a bumper sticker with Barack Obama on the left, Hillary Clinton on the right, and the caption said ‘Bros before Hoes’

Thought that was hilarious.

I got this one from my daughter. “Jesus loves you, I don’t. So back off”.

“Work harder, millions of people on welfare depend on you”

A friend e-mailed me this one

Also a republican but this makes me chuckle every time.

“I started with nothing and still have most of it”

I parked behind some truck at the Vitamin Shoppe like a week ago and it had a sticker that read
“Yes, I drive a truck.
No, I won’t help you move”
It amused me.

Jesus Loves You - Everyone else thinks you’re an asshole.

have this one on my truck

This one:

“Remember that you are unique, just like everyone else”

I believe that there is an inverse relationship between the ability to drive and the number of bumper stickers on a car. Nonetheless, I gave my girlfriend one. It says, “You can’t beat a woman that shoots”.

In the town where I grew up in the 70’s, there was a girl who used to drag race her muscle car on the strip.

Her bumper sticker read:
“If you beat me, you can eat me.”

I remember seeing this big ass ford 350 all mudded out when I lived in TN and the bumper sticker said “I’m driving this to make up for my small penis.”

I almost drove off the road.

[quote]Loose Tool wrote:
I believe that there is an inverse relationship between the ability to drive and the number of bumper stickers on a car. Nonetheless, I gave my girlfriend one. It says, “You can’t beat a woman that shoots”.[/quote]

"I still miss my EX
But my aim is improving"

Saw one last week on a convertible with a pretty hot woman behind the wheel that said, “If you are riding my ass, you better be pulling my hair.”

My neighbor has a jacked-up truck that says “Lift it up, Fat chicks can’t jump.”

A buddy in high school had a rust bucket junker car with a bumper sticker that read “Shit box from hell”. I think the sticker held the car together.

“Keep honking, I’m reloading”

“So many cats… So few recipes”

“I love animals, their meat taste good”

G_   F_ck   Y__rs_lf!

Would you like to buy a vowel?

Keep honking I’m reloading.