Favorite Brand for Resveratrol?

Do you have a favorite brand? Dosage?

Many brands make me sick to my stomach. Thanks.

Only one I’ve ever tried is the one sold here, and so far so good. I take 3 a day in the morning, on an empty stomach or with a protein shake.

http://www.T-Nation.com/readArticle.do?id=1158493

Thanks, but I’m not really looking for a testosterone boost. I don’t think it’s going to rid me of my mamms, but it might prevent breast cancer. I do like your enthusiasm though.

[quote]piramyds wrote:
Thanks, but I’m not really looking for a testosterone boost. I don’t think it’s going to rid me of my mamms, but it might prevent breast cancer. I do like your enthusiasm though. [/quote]

With this answer, I’m confused about your original question.

You asked about resveratrol. You were linked to a pure resveratrol product in REZ-V (which I use as well), but now you sound like you don’t want the effects of resveratrol.

I’m scratching my head.

If you want to supplement with resveratrol for all of the great health benefits, then REZ-V will fit the bill perfectly.

[quote]SBT wrote:
piramyds wrote:
Thanks, but I’m not really looking for a testosterone boost. I don’t think it’s going to rid me of my mamms, but it might prevent breast cancer. I do like your enthusiasm though.

With this answer, I’m confused about your original question.

You asked about resveratrol. You were linked to a pure resveratrol product in REZ-V (which I use as well), but now you sound like you don’t want the effects of resveratrol.

I’m scratching my head.

If you want to supplement with resveratrol for all of the great health benefits, then REZ-V will fit the bill perfectly.[/quote]

[/thread]

Now go buy some fucking REZ-V.

[quote]Jerkwad wrote:

[/thread]

Now go buy some fucking REZ-V.[/quote]

Right for the jugular. I like it.

And who doesn’t want higher T?!?!

Heyyyy… That’s not nice. I’m not a manly man. It sounded like there’s more in it than just resveratrol. I wouldn’t want to grow hair on my chest or anything. I’m sure it’s a great product, but I expected more examples with symptoms, pros, and cons.

I’m lost an confused.

Buy REZ-V.

Oh dear God, another Alabamian who is most definitely not helping our cause.

I don’t think anything more needs to be said but I’ll try to clarify this even further.

piramyds wants resveratrol.

REZ-V is highly concentrated, PURE RESVERATROL

piramyds doesn’t want REZ-V

piramyds claims not to be a “manly man” or want to “grow hair on my chest”

head explodes

If you want to take resveratrol REZ-V is a highly pure and concentrated way to get it. There is nothing else in REZ-V other than resveratrol. If you don’t want to inhibit estrogen or boost test then don’t take the full dose. Cy has stated that if one wants to replicate a diet rich in resveratrol 1 or 2 capsules a week would do that.

Bumd ass! thats exactly what its for, nothing else theres no Testo booster in there its what you want!

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 3 Tablets Servings Per Container: 24
Amount Per Serving %DV*
REZ-V (highly pure resveratrol) 300 mg **

*Percent Daily Values (%DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie

**Daily Value not established

Other Ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmelose, calcium carbonate, sorbitol, stearic acid, magnesium stearate, sodium carboxymethylcellulose, maltodextrin, dextrose monohydrate, titanium dioxide, lecithin.

Store away from heat, light, and moisture.

By the way New Damage you got a sick back buddy, keep up the good work!!!

[quote]piramyds wrote:
Heyyyy… That’s not nice. I’m not a manly man. It sounded like there’s more in it than just resveratrol. I wouldn’t want to grow hair on my chest or anything. I’m sure it’s a great product, but I expected more examples with symptoms, pros, and cons. [/quote]

Maybe you should have, you know, actually read the page, instead of reading only the first word “testosterone,” and assuming there must be something else in there. After all, the nutrition facts ARE right there on the page, along with other information on it.

Now I’ve never used a resveratrol suppliment, but Biotest always has top-notch products, and I would choose theirs just because of my experience with other products from them.

can any-one explain the difference between resveratrol and trans-resveratrol. I have heard trans is the is the one which produces the results

[quote]wellsie wrote:
can any-one explain the difference between resveratrol and trans-resveratrol. I have heard trans is the is the one which produces the results[/quote]

Almost always, Resveratrol will refer to the trans configuration, or the structure containing the two large chemical groups on opposite sides of a double bond on a molecule. Since this is the effective configuration, you can think of trans-Resveratrol and Resveratrol being used interchangeably unless noted otherwise.

thanks NewDamage and greetings from the land down-under