Favorite Beers

new castle brown ale
mikek

Budweiser…just kidding.
Widmer Hefeweizen. Actually any brand Hefeweizen. Just love Hefeweizen.

Guinness and anything by Samuel Smith’s

Corona

Killian’s

Most pale ales

keystone

Having just come back from backpaking around south east asia I have developed a taste for Tiger & Singha beers. But my all time favourites are Kilkenny, Caffreys, Carlton Draught, Corona or Cascade.

Gotta go with Abita!

Medallia Light, Puerto Rican Beer. Very tasty.

I have two favorite beers…

1. Cold beer.

2. Free beer.

Alexander Keith’s &
Grasshopper

Sam Adams (toss-up between the Lager and the Boston Ale).

Rogue Ale’s Shakespeare Stout

Sam Adams; Amstel Light

It’s tastes so good when it touches your lips!

Red Stripe mon

DB Draught. Beer purchaes here in canada are absolute bullshit. Back home you could go to the bottle store and walk into chillers where they stored all the beer, and you din’t have to pay extra for it. You could even go to the supermarket and get it cold for $12 a dozen. The first time I bought a doz cold here it cost me $30. It was from the pub, but it costs the same back home whether it is from the pub, the bottle store or from the supermarket. And there is no fucken way in hell we would sell warm beer!!

There is a proper beer for every occasion. Tailgating before the game? Domestic in a can. Cold winter night at the pub? Guinness. Camping? Coors. Trying to be sophisticated at a wedding while still being cool with your bros and not sell out for wine? Heinekin. Hollywood club where you are tired of seeing everyone drink flavored martini’s? Bud in a bottle.

Favorites:

1. Guinness
  2. Budweiser
  3. Heinekin
  4. Boddington
  5. Bass
  6. Any heiffeweisen on tap (with a lemon-of course)
  7. Sierra Nevada (in the bottle only, on tap is not as good, don’t ask me why)

Back in college, nothing worked better for the late night after parties than kegs of Mickey’s. $55 for the keg and plastic cups, a dance tape, and all the girls you could pack in a living room. Go Gauchos!

Hmm. It’s a toss up between Swan Lager on tap in Perth, the helles at the the Hofbrauhaus in Munich, or Kneitinger Bock in a few places in Bavaria. I’ve yet to find any American microbrew or other type of beer so well balanced as those.

Gotta echo New Belgium Fat Tire- absolutely incredible, especially when you live a few miles from the brewery!

I also like Guinness, Corona, Heinny, Buffalo Gold. Hell, I just love beer!

Ahhhh, Fort Collins. I miss it there :slight_smile: It was so nice being close to New Belgium!