T Nation

Favorite Beer


#1

Jim, were men, men drink beer. Favorite beer? Guys these days drinking bud lights and bud light limes makes my testosterone drop. Troegs Imperial IPA. Best IPA out there check it out. But whats your favorite beer? whats everyones favorite beer?


#2

Carlton draught

tweet


#3

Jack Daniels.


#4

Augustiner Helles

Franziskaner Weissbier

I couldn’t decide!


#5

There was this fantastic doppelbock I got from a monestary in Heidelberg, Germany. It was amazing. In fact, I haven’t had very many beers outside of Germany that come close.


#6

[quote]Camm wrote:
Augustiner Helles[/quote]

Now we’re talking!


#7

[quote]ZJStrope wrote:
There was this fantastic doppelbock I got from a monestary in Heidelberg, Germany. It was amazing. In fact, I haven’t had very many beers outside of Germany that come close. [/quote]

Bockbier season is coming up, I’m pumped.


#8

Whiskey!!!


#9

[quote]kgildner wrote:

[quote]ZJStrope wrote:
There was this fantastic doppelbock I got from a monestary in Heidelberg, Germany. It was amazing. In fact, I haven’t had very many beers outside of Germany that come close. [/quote]

Bockbier season is coming up, I’m pumped.[/quote]

Want to ship some to the US for me? :slight_smile:


#10

[quote]denisgingras75 wrote:
Jim, were men, men drink beer. Favorite beer? Guys these days drinking bud lights and bud light limes makes my testosterone drop. Troegs Imperial IPA. Best IPA out there check it out. But whats your favorite beer? whats everyones favorite beer?[/quote]

I was at a poker table when this hammered dude asked for Bud light lime. Host says “we don’t have any.”

“THAT’S GAY.”

I pointed out it was actually the complete opposite of gay that they didn’t have fruity ass bitch beer for him.

Anyway, give me any IPA from the Western USA. Rampant IPA from New Belgium is some good fucking bang for your buck flavor + alcohol.


#11

[quote]Camm wrote:
Franziskaner Weissbier
[/quote]

Fuckin’ A. And you’re from Germany, confirming that my taste in beer is better than everyone. This guy is from the motherland and he chooses one of my all time favorites. I have to be right.


#12

10 responses and not one Belgian beer? You guys disgust me.

Seriously though, Triple Karmeliet, La Chouffe, Grimbergen Blond, Cristal, Keizer Karel, any Trappist, Wolf 7, …


#13

[quote]Jim Wendler wrote:
Jack Daniels.[/quote]

There you go!


#14

New Holland-Dragonsmilk


#15

I like Palm from Belgium, Guinness, Erdinger Dunkel from Germany, and anything Creemore Springs brews. For whiskey, I love anything Crown Royal makes, but Crown black is my favourite.


#16

Castle Laeger and Windhoek Laeger.


#17

Cold, available beer is my favourite.


#18

Newcastle brown ale!


#19

Le Fin du Monde, though I tend to like IPAs over 9% as a rule anyway.


#20

[quote]Apoklyps wrote:
Le Fin du Monde, though I tend to like IPAs over 9% as a rule anyway.[/quote]

Good stuff.