Favorite 'Bad' Foods

This will probably be a short thread. I know that most of you never slip up and stray from your healthy lifestyle and diet.

for the few of you who give in to your base desires what are your favorite “bad” foods? I’m talking about stuff like haagen-dazs chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream, black forest gateau, five guys burgers.

as one who backslides a few things I’m partial to. lumpia, fried ice cream, homemade lasagna, and if I don’t have to work next weekend a hog cook and oyster roast with all the trimmings such as shrimp stuffed jalapenos, hush puppies, onion rings, homemade oreo cheesecake, baked beans. you know what I mean.

Pizza. Good Beer.

spaghetti cabonara

hands down.

Hot wings.

Enough said.

[quote]boyscout wrote:
Good Beer. [/quote]

x2 …drinking Anchor Steam right now…Delicious.

Burgers…

pizza.

[quote]Chip Duglass wrote:
boyscout wrote:
Good Beer.

[/quote]

I was drinking “Not quite pale ale” from Magic Hat Brewing company. It’s okay; kind of a weak beer, but tasty.

I can’t find any really good beer in tennessee. Sad.

[quote]MarvelGirl wrote:
spaghetti cabonara

hands down.[/quote]

have you had it actually made the way they do in Italy?

I’ve never tried the Americanized version, sounds gross.

ben n jerry’s brownie batter

beer

[quote]sicilianspeed42 wrote:
MarvelGirl wrote:
spaghetti cabonara

hands down.

have you had it actually made the way they do in Italy?

I’ve never tried the Americanized version, sounds gross.[/quote]

I don’t know honestly. I make it with bacon, onions, and garlic cooked in olive oil and then add pasta and eggs and toss it until the eggs are cooked then add parmesan cheese.

It’s my favorite, but I don’t know how they make it in Italy.

The essence is the eggs! You’ve got it right.

Other than that, I use pancetta which is thicker than bacon and not smoked.

And Carbonara= Coal, called that because of the large amount of black pepper in the dish.

Definitely one of my favorite pastas!

good taste!

Fried chicken and my Grandmas’ enchiladas.

And Stone Pale Ale.

[quote]boyscout wrote:
Chip Duglass wrote:
boyscout wrote:
Good Beer.

I was drinking “Not quite pale ale” from Magic Hat Brewing company. It’s okay; kind of a weak beer, but tasty.

I can’t find any really good beer in tennessee. Sad. [/quote]

you have “Total Wine” stores in chattanooga and nashville. when you walk into their beer section it’s almost too much. everything from guiness stout to old scratch to tusker larger. over 1000 brands of beer, god knows how many wine brands, and even a local(wadmalaw island, sc) product called firefly vodka that you really need to try.

Ice Cream.

Do baked beans count?

I’m cutting, so I resort my cheat meals to meals that, as prof X puts, arent “pure crap” so it’s generally a big assed burrito.

Last week I was in Cali, and had quite a few cheat meals. I think I had a total of 7 hamburgers from In-and-out burger over the course of 4 sittings. Most of them were double-doubles.

I eat chocolate and ice cream a lot, probably about 4 times a week.

Honestly, I’d eat more crap but it causes my skin to break out.

Had a Large “Peanut Butter Cup Perfection” from Cold Stone the other day for my B-Day… Divine.

hot wings, pizza

ICE CREAM.