T Nation

Favorite Arm Stuff

You measure your arms the weirdest way I’ve ever seen it done though. I’d like to see a flexed measurement please sir. Then you will no longer be able to say you have poverty arms :joy:

Haha they’re just super lean mate, they look alright but not much substance

Doesn’t the inner bro inside just want to know though!?! Flex dem babies right and wrap a tape around’em!

2 wee silver DBs

100 reps. Not allowed to put the DBs down at any point.

Elbow flexor doms are outrageous

3 Likes

Hammer curls, EZ bar curls and ‘crazy eights’ as a finsher for bi’s (I use a pair of fairly light dbs and keep cranking out sets of 8 reps, alternating between my right arm and left arm until I can’t complete 8 reps.

Close grip bench, close grip swiss bar work plus various different tri exts and push downs for triceps.

1 Like

Fat grip decline skulls, hammer curls, dips, neutral grip chins, high frequency, rest pause, 8-15 reps. Can bang these out often with out any joint pain and get a good pump. Always had wrist and elbow issues trying other lifts and was stuck at 16 doing mainly compounds. Took my arms to 17.5

2 Likes

This! Light ultra high rep curls did wonders for my elbow health and caused more growth in my biceps than anything I’ve ever done. I never cared much about doing direct arm work, but I started getting elbow problems, and Poundstone curls or something very similar fixed that. I’m really focused on strength, put high rep curls and then DB and/or EZ bar pullovers have made my arms grow and helped my pressing and upper body pulling when I added them in, so that’s what I do now.

1 Like