Fav. Office Time Killers

[quote]critietaeta wrote:
I usually work when I’m at work but that’s just me i guess

(Note: I’m on lunch break now so don’t bust my balls for posting now)[/quote]

Well some of us have jobs that allow us to do both, some of us would not be in the positions we are in to allow this if we did not know how to take care of our work.

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:
HG I understand your concern believe me about kids.

However to survive in our future society he will need the best of all worlds, tech and non-tech. Socially let him do his things with his friends, family YOU do all the stuff to give him that non-tech country boy stuff.

Grow them to be well rounded, and can adapt to any situation in my opinion. [/quote]

Yeah. I’ll have him hunting, fishing et cetera for sure, I just hope he doesn’t bring his future Android phone, handheld gaming device or what ever is out at the time. Kids just don’t know how to unplug from one activity and in to another these days.

Wait… I’m working and T-Nationing… shit.
[/quote]

That is what maturity is though, and in boys it takes for fucking ever. But all the shit my dad made me do as a kid comes back to me now. Like plumbing, hunting etc.

To me that is what parenting is we do the hard stuff and the thankless stuff, over and over and over. And some day they come back and say “Hey dad I used to think you were a dumbass prick, but you know what you are really fucking smart”.
Happened to me and will happen to my kids. [/quote]

Haha, excellent point sir.

[quote]DJHT wrote:

(Note: I’m on lunch break now so don’t bust my balls for posting now)[/quote]

Well some of us have jobs that allow us to do both, some of us would not be in the positions we are in to allow this if we did not know how to take care of our work. [/quote]

x2. Critietaeta, you are my employee in this scenario and will do as I say, not as I do.

[quote]Yo Momma wrote:
Houston Guy starts a lot of threads.[/quote]
Yep. We all read lots of threads, sometimes I’m not interested in the topics though, so I start my own.

Usually threads for entertainment like funny pranks, time wasting tips, weird stories et cetera. Shit, though useless, that I can take away from here.

Curious why you make the point?

[quote]Yo Momma wrote:

< ----------------------- Stalking that Hottie Yo Momma~

[quote]Edgy wrote:

[quote]Yo Momma wrote:

< ----------------------- Stalking that Hottie Yo Momma~[/quote]

< ----------------------- Stalking that Hottie Edgy~

[/quote]

How terribly old-fashioned.

There is an economy to be destroyed, after all. :slight_smile:

I don’t have a office but when I want to waste time I wonder around my store looking at jailbait/milf ass.