Fav Men's Colognes

All the bitches dig the Aqua Gio. Been my fav for quite some time now.

When I wear cologne I wear “Pi”.

What about the scent of good-old soap, like Ivory? I never wear cologne. I find that women love the smell of a clean man without the overpowering of colognes. Not every woman is going to like the cologne you are wearing, but every woman will like the smell of a clean man. Do you women agree? If you are looking for a T-Man, masculine cologne, try Bulgari Black. It has notes of leather and rubber in it. No kidding!- The new Gucci called Pour Homme is very nice as well, but as I said my favourite is simply Ivory soap. Women love it!

I literally get stopped walking down the street while wearing Curve.

Now its all I wear.

Ralph Lauren’s Romance

Romance, Aqua di Gio, Pleasures, Le male (even though it’s a gay bottle), and my fav, Xeryus Rogue by givanchy. When ever I put that on, I have to beat the women off with a stick, and I have a hump!

Issac Miyake !! By far fitone you are so on the$$$$$$…both male and female are worth mention.

Fahrenheit makes me sick

and Gio is nice although I found it tends to sour quick on some of men I know that use it.

One that I like that is nice is “Happy” because it is so light.

I haven’t smelt Pi, or Curve… I must look in to it.

aqua di gio, Pleasures,and clinique(sp?) happy

musk
stetson
aqua velva
afta afta

My woman Likes Happy and Gio on me. I think it does matter who is using it though, doesn’t the fragrence mix with your own oils to make a semi distinct scent?

chrome is awesome. Im always getting compliments on it from women. Im selfish though. I wont let anyone borrown my cologne if they are going anywhere with me because i want to stand out

ACQUA DI GIO, they’ll come running

if you like giorgio youll love primo!!!

mdog are you for real dude? I thought the only people who could pull off those scents were guys like Mcdougal in his snazzy leisure suit.

B.

lol nah it was from some movie, the title escapes me right now.

anyone watch george carlin’s stand-ups on HBO?

he talks about guys with colognes in one of them, it’s pretty funny.

hey wtf? stetson and brut were staples back in 8th grade. i used to steal them by the gallon from thrifty’s.

Ode de Sweat, combined with uncleaned ball odor.

I like Hugo. It seems to work good. But there’s nothing like the smell of testosterone. The only thing is, if you take a shower it washes it off. No showers for me.

Adding a new one,Joop Nightflight…try it!!