Fatties Fined for Gorging for too Long (in a Carpark)

I thought this was funny.

On another note - its been a very slow week at work…

spent 75 minuts eating because they were “hungry”.

How are you hungry after 30 minutes of eating?

5456 cal meal? MEAL?

Sweet merciful Jesus, why?

Because it takes hours for those lard-asses’ to activate the intestine stretch reflex.

Why was she in the parking lot eating her food anyway? Please don’t tell me she was planning on going back in for seconds.

Seriously, if you have that much food and it’s going to take you that long to eat it, why wouldn’t you just go home first?

as she and a friend chowed down on 14 pieces of chicken, six packets of chips and large softdrinks
now IME a large softdrink in london is no where near our large softdrinks here.

what is a packet of chips
now 3 each person is a bit much but 14 peices of chicken for 2 people
how is that extraordanary?

me and my brother go to el pollo loco,which is flame broiled chicken and we get a 12 peice and go to town on that. and how is it being a lard ass to eat 7 peices of chicken?

I know I can eat 7 peices of chicken
infact Ijust had 3 chicken breasts for dinner and I am cuting

“90 minutes eating their way through the 5456-calorie meal.”

2700 calories each person I know thats alot
when you are heavy and your base calorice needs are in the mid 3000s and you eat one meal a day which most people actually do.

and has no one here had a nice leisurly meal with a friend
never been to a resturant and spent an hour and a half talking?

I tell you this.
next time I am in london I am going to get something like this and I am going to sit there and eat my 3000 calorie meal and take my sweet time just to prove a point
maybe ill get 4 double cheese burgers and stand at the counter slap them together,eat them and buy 2 more for the road.

call me fat and call the cops on me for eating I will throw you like the skinny bitch rag doll you are.
I dont care whos looking

damn whats the world coming to when a person is gross if they dont eat a meal that would starve a mouse?

and yes I am bitchy I am hungry damnit!!! HUNGRY

I feel Fooking week I hate cutting this drasticly.

oh and Vader thatas where the eat in there cars. If I remember right they dont have or they have very few tables
its more like the little taco stands or like the sonics we have in the states.

[quote]Makavali wrote:
5456 cal meal? MEAL?

Sweet merciful Jesus, why?[/quote]

Attempted suicide? Death by KFC.

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
Makavali wrote:
5456 cal meal? MEAL?

Sweet merciful Jesus, why?

Attempted suicide? Death by KFC.[/quote]

MMMMM Death sweet greasy,crunchy death.

[quote]Nich wrote:
[/quote]

In London, isn’t that potato wedges? Like french fries. It’s not just a little baggie of Frito Lays.

At any rate, you tell 'em, Nich!

Maybe they were so excited about their food they carried on to have fat person sex, which probably takes a while.

Sorry for putting that thought in your heads… fat people having sex… covered in KFC grease…in a carpark…

Doesn’t do much for me either.

[quote]Burnesy wrote:
Maybe they were so excited about their food they carried on to have fat person sex, which probably takes a while.

Sorry for putting that thought in your heads… fat people having sex… covered in KFC grease…in a carpark…

quote]

point one,it takes 29.876 seconds from arousal to climax.

and point B that just made my night im all turned on now.
thanks

[quote]Shadow Hunter36 wrote:
Nich wrote:

In London, isn’t that potato wedges? Like french fries. It’s not just a little baggie of Frito Lays.

At any rate, you tell 'em, Nich! [/quote]

Think of McDonalds French Fries and then make them a bit bigger/fatter

[quote]Typhon wrote:
Shadow Hunter36 wrote:
Nich wrote:

At any rate, you tell 'em, Nich!

Think of McDonalds French Fries and then make them a bit bigger[/quote]

small ones I can eat 3 of them.
the biggest ones my goodness 3 of them per person is alot

ya i take it back that is a lot of food for 2 people.
still dont think its a ton,its not a gorge fest but it is quite a bit.

She says no more KFC. If she eats there three times a week, she’s hooked. She’ll just use a different location. Personally I love the smell, hate that greasy fried taste though.

[quote]streamline wrote:
She says no more KFC. If she eats there three times a week, she’s hooked. She’ll just use a different location. Personally I love the smell, hate that greasy fried taste though.[/quote]

Fast food joints around the area all say together “Jackkkkkkk pooootttt!”