Fattest Teen Now Anorexic

[quote]Charlie Horse wrote:

[quote]OctoberGirl wrote:

She consumed 15,000 calories a day from gorging on chocolate, crisps and junk food - seven and a half times the recommended 2,000 calories for a girl of her age. But parents Richard and Dawn were unable to stop her food cravings.

[/quote]

I think that her eating this much would mean a mental problem, I read once about an Olympic swimmer eating 10,000 cals a day but he obviously had the appetite. The death of her baby is not going to improve her mental state. Very sad.

I have heard of people who have received these kind of surgeries having problems with malnutrition because of the size of the stomach and because the stomach also absorbs nutrients. Isn’t the band version of this surgery reversible?
[/quote]

Her docs attributed her miscarriage to undereating: "Doctors then revealed Malissa’s failure to eat properly had led to him being malnourished. "…Really? How about her inability to eat properly due to the gastric band?

You literally can’t help some people.

OG is back!

For the record… is this the same one that at A PILE OF SANDWICHES?

[quote]rehanb_bl wrote:

I don’t think she will get better until she gets her head right.

[/quote]

the problem with the “healthcare” industry is that 99% of the physicians treat symptoms not problems[/quote]

LOL.

The average pt doesn’t seek treatment until “prevention” is a long forgotten memory.

Good job at blaming doctors for general apathy in the population until they get sick.

[quote]Hallowed wrote:
OG is back!

For the record… is this the same one that at A PILE OF SANDWICHES?[/quote]

Uh Oh

an epic debate such as waffles vs pancakes will now ensue

What does constitute A PILE OF SANDWICHES

She’s a Brit so would that be a Gaggle of Sandwiches? How do you say “PILE” in British?

=)

just plain sad, i really don~t know what could be done to help this girl.

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]rehanb_bl wrote:

[/quote]

the problem with the “healthcare” industry is that 99% of the physicians treat symptoms not problems[/quote]

LOL.

The average pt doesn’t seek treatment until “prevention” is a long forgotten memory.

Good job at blaming doctors for general apathy in the population until they get sick.[/quote]

There is blame on doctors even when it is past the prevention stage. No one is saying this girl is without blame. BUT, surgery may not have been the best recourse in her case. Surgery was suggested to her by the docs. You see that right?

So, they didn’t treat her actual problem of overeating and not being active. Instead they cut her up in surgery and said “TAH DAH!” you are fixed.

Obviously not.

Although I don’t know everything the doc suggested, I see surgery was the suggestion that was chosen.

But it really didn’t fix her.

[quote]Hallowed wrote:
OG is back!

For the record… is this the same one that at A PILE OF SANDWICHES?[/quote]

Uh Oh

an epic debate such as waffles vs pancakes will now ensue

What does constitute A PILE OF SANDWICHES

She’s a Brit so would that be a Gaggle of Sandwiches? How do you say “PILE” in British?

=)

[/quote]

I mention it because SOMEWHERE here in GAL it has already been established the difference between a couple a few several a stack and a PILE of sandwiches. I will look for thread… it was a fattest teen thread for sure.

FOUND IT. Whew.

[quote]rehanb_bl wrote:

[/quote]

LOL.

Good job at blaming doctors for general apathy in the population until they get sick.[/quote]

Gotta agree.

My buddy died recently (in a car accident we all believe was on purpose) and had testicular cancer. So much chemo, so much shit surgically removed from his body, and he struggled to see most days out of bed…

He told us all not to fuck around, he ignored some discomfort and pain until it was to late.

Very sad state of affairs indeed…

[quote]rehanb_bl wrote:

[/quote]

LOL.

don’t take it personally…
i don’t consider dentists as doctors :wink:

[quote]Hallowed wrote:

FOUND IT. Whew.[/quote]

You are very good at the internetz. Possibly a master.

I disagree with the discussion of what constitutes a “pile” of sandwiches though.

For the sake of standardization and simplicity, a pile should maintain or be in as close a proximity as possible based on the cross sectional area of the loaf used to make the slices, to the golden ratio and Fibonacci sequence derived from it.

That way you can have piles of varying sizes that would still meet the requirements of a pile, regardless of the actual number of sammiches.

Agree?

[quote]Hallowed wrote:
http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/music_movies_girls_life/bulking_gone_terribly_wrong;jsessionid=FDC4533FC01DA7ED137DCAD7CCDA1553-he.hydra&s=indexTFAtopic

FOUND IT. Whew.[/quote]

That was a great thread…

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

[quote]Hallowed wrote:

FOUND IT. Whew.[/quote]

I disagree with the discussion of what constitutes a “pile” of sandwiches though.

For the sake of standardization and simplicity, a pile should maintain or be in as close a proximity as possible based on the cross sectional area of the loaf used to make the slices, to the golden ratio and Fibonacci sequence derived from it.

That way you can have piles of varying sizes that would still meet the requirements of a pile, regardless of the actual number of sammiches.

Agree?
[/quote]

oh noes!!!

or this pile?

Fancy British Pile

the last pic is probably a British fancy PILE

this is probably the poor girl’s lunch prior to surgery

There is blame on doctors even when it is past the prevention stage. No one is saying this girl is without blame. BUT, surgery may not have been the best recourse in her case. Surgery was suggested to her by the docs. You see that right?

So, they didn’t treat her actual problem of overeating and not being active. Instead they cut her up in surgery and said “TAH DAH!” you are fixed.

Obviously not.

Although I don’t know everything the doc suggested, I see surgery was the suggestion that was chosen.

But it really didn’t fix her.
[/quote]

I find it difficult to blame a surgeon for treating a problem that surgery can help with surgery.

The fact that she needs psychological help is a different job for another professional.

This is like blaming the mechanic for fixing a persons car after it has been wrecked once then once again, while with holding or ignoring the fact that it was wrecked in a DUI.

The thing is, she didn’t go see a psychologist, she went to a surgeon.

or this pile?

Fancy British Pile[/quote]

I would consider them piles, but they would have to be categorized as non-standard.

The Fancy British Pile does have some great aesthetic qualities, and I would definitely want to eat it.

Developing styles of piles and presentation themes based on them could develop into its own school of culinary architecture.

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

[quote]Hallowed wrote:

FOUND IT. Whew.[/quote]

Agree?
[/quote]

Your Mathz!

They are the Dazzling!