T Nation

Fattest Foods

I hear OutBack has an “awesome blossom” or somethin that had 4000 calories…O_o What are some of the most fattening foods you guys can find?

Chicken Selects Premium Breast Strips at McDonalds: 1270 calories. Add a Triple Thick shake for 1000 more calories.

This Crappy Meal, however, comes with no toy. Boo!

The 1lb double six dollar burger at Hardee’s or Carl’s Jr.

Cal-1420g
Fat-101g(sat-44g)
Carbs-62g
Pro-64g
Cholest-245mg
sodium-2390mg

Subway-
12-Inch Meatball Marinara Sub
1,000 calories, 44 g fat (20 saturated), 2,580 mg sodium

I can’t believe this, comming from the ULTIMATE in fast healthy food, Subway! (sarcasm)

Come on Chris I just KNEW you would bring this one up. I saw these for the first time when I met you and Dave Barr in Vegas at Satleys bootcamp/olympia last year. while I dont have the exact breakdown they HAVE to be horrid.

FRIED TWINKIES.

FOUND IT

1 Twinkie = 150 calories

Batter and oil = 275 calories

Total Damage (1 damn twinkie) = 425 calories,

Those bad boys have to be in the running for top billing on a scale that factors in size and density.

[quote]Phill wrote:
FOUND IT

1 Twinkie = 150 calories

Batter and oil = 275 calories

Total Damage (1 damn twinkie) = 425 calories,

Those bad boys have to be in the running for top billing on a scale that factors in size and density.
[/quote]

Nope! Gotcha beat! OLIVE OIL SHOOTERS.

PURE FAT!

TNT

Sweetened condensed milk. One can has 1300 calories. Hugeness is just a few cans of Eagle Brand and a straw away.

http://www.eaglebrand.com/nutrition.asp

[quote]Phill wrote:
Come on Chris I just KNEW you would bring this one up. I saw these for the first time when I met you and Dave Barr in Vegas at Satleys bootcamp/olympia last year. while I dont have the exact breakdown they HAVE to be horrid.

FRIED TWINKIES.

[/quote]

Same place now has fried Oreos and fried Snickers bars.

Not that I’ve tried them. No sir.

But I did see Berardi and Lowery there once. They’re such fatties.

Just had 2 bacon cheese burgers from 5 Guys. I feel like a heart attack…

JOe

Beer bratwursts: 25g fat per link

Hungry Man XXL Breakfast

1,170 calories (a whopping 550 from fat!)
61 grams of fat (that’s 94% of the recommended daily allowance for someone on a 2,000 calorie-per-day diet)
21 grams of saturated fat (103% RDA)
255mg cholesterol (85% RDA)
1,780mg sodium (74% RDA)
125 grams of carbs

Holy crap, that’s pretty bad.

“Yes, it’s new Death in a Box! Look for it in your local grocer’s freezer section!”

What about Burger King’s new HUGE breakfast sandwich? Anyone has the stats on that?

I think you have to cut tree’s down to get that though? Maybe I’m wrong…

hehe j/k

[quote]Haramdar wrote:
I think you have to cut tree’s down to get that though? Maybe I’m wrong…

hehe j/k[/quote]

yeah, it’s only for lumberjacks. ( I’m a lumber jackand I’m ok, I sleep all night and I work all day…)

hehehe yea well you better get some stability exercise in if ya wanna roll them logs down the river =P

[quote]BIGRAGOO wrote:
What about Burger King’s new HUGE breakfast sandwich? Anyone has the stats on that?[/quote]

740 calsories, 410 from fat/ 46 grams of fat/ 1950 miligrams of sodium/ 45 grams of carbs/ 37 grams of protein

[quote]miutf wrote:
BIGRAGOO wrote:
What about Burger King’s new HUGE breakfast sandwich? Anyone has the stats on that?

740 calsories, 410 from fat/ 46 grams of fat/ 1950 miligrams of sodium/ 45 grams of carbs/ 37 grams of protein[/quote]

Wow! Can that be a bulking food? Haha

As far as the UK goes it is the ‘Stonner’: a battered deep fried pork kebab.

From the Washington post…

" However, the Ruby Chip Shop in Glasgow, Scotland, that sells the kebab has provided a health warning to customers: “Due to the severe health damage of this fine dish, we can only supply one Stonner supper per customer per week,” reads the sign provided by the restaurant’s owner, Saei Sangag.

Neither the calories nor the health warning seems to be limiting the Stonner’s sales.

“They are flying out of the fryers,” Sangag said. “Everyone loves going to the chippy and I was trying to think of something new.”

Health officials, however, are not amused."

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:
Phill wrote:
Come on Chris I just KNEW you would bring this one up. I saw these for the first time when I met you and Dave Barr in Vegas at Satleys bootcamp/olympia last year. while I dont have the exact breakdown they HAVE to be horrid.

FRIED TWINKIES.

Same place now has fried Oreos and fried Snickers bars.

Not that I’ve tried them. No sir.

But I did see Berardi and Lowery there once. They’re such fatties. [/quote]

They were making all of these at the Little League World Series. Then they deep fried some pizza and hamburgers too.