Fatsalad's Velocity Diet

Im pissed. I just spent the last hour typing the longest post I have ever done in my life and it got erased.

Ill give you the cliff notes.

Started the velocity diet 14 days ago after watching gustavopacho’s 28 day journey.

I own my own business am married. My wife is a figure competitor and loves the lifestyle. I also bounce at a bar 2 nights a week and have been using my long hours as an excuse to eat whatever I want and not work out. That is not going to happen any more/

I have been following the diet exactly exept for one thing. I have been taking Retain 2. It is a cortisol Blocker. www.anabolicx.com/store/retain2.html

Here are my initial stats.

Weight: 263
Height: 5’8
Chest: 49
Waist: 50
Neck: 16.75
L Arm: 17.75 Flexed
R Arm: 17.25 Flexed
L Leg: 28.5
R Leg: 28

So far I have lost 13 pounds on the diet and am happy with the results. I am the happiest about the craving changes so far. I feel strongly that I will not have any problem coming off and eating healthy.

I have some pics that are a few months old. We just bought a house and the camera is buried in a box somewhere so I will dig it out and get some updated photos for Sunday.

I look forward to hearing from everyone good or bad. It would be nice to hear from Chris if he gets a chance. I applied to the Physique Clinic but it seems so di 900 other people so I couldn’t wait. I started without you.

Back

Side

keep with it homey you got this

Thanks. I will thanks for stopping bye.

Welcome to the club.

Glad to be here.

Welcome to the V-Diet Crew…any questions feel free to ask, plenty of veterans to answer.

Thanks. I was reading your log last night looks like it is going well.

[quote]fatsalad wrote:
Thanks. I was reading your log last night looks like it is going well.[/quote]

It is thanks…What training program are you using?

I am doing squats, deads, bench, clean and presses and preacher curls. Real heavy 4 sets of 6-8 every third day. I lifted Sunday so i am due again tommorow. I have been doing more weight each workout and am not really that sore. Well see how it goes. after my 2 week transition i will probably go back to a chest day, back and bi, legs, and arms. so on and so on.

I want to get down to 200 by august. I mean I will be 200 by August. Lol.

Its 3 am and I just got back from bouncing at the bar. You would think tuesday night would be easy but I had to throw 2 different guys out and one threatend to come back and shoot me with his boys. Normally this would just be the booze talking but about 6 months ago this same thing actually happened about 6 blocks away from the bar I work at. Home safe…

Diet was perfect again today. I honestly feel like I could just keep eating like this but obviously I wont. Did my 60 mins of cardio on 7.5 incline and 2mph. doesnt sound like nuch but it gets this bigboy sweating.

going to hit the hay so I can get up and run my insurance business tommorow. I look forward to hearing from some more people. I see there are alot of lurkers but only a few posters. I guess I have to prove I not just a flash in the pan.

Fatsalad

Keep up the work man, We will be watching !

Thanks alot.

I am sitting at my desk in my office and just had another shake I am just in disbelief on how satisfied I and not hugry. I feel my body is getting everything it needs and is funtioning on a high level right now.

Just writing my thoughts down I am just waiting for something bad with this diet to happen and it is not.

Yesturday was a lifting day. I did something a little different and am feeling it this morning.

After each exercise I did 2 sets of really light weight for as many reps as I could. For example After my 4 sets of 6 on incline. I took some weight off and did a wide grip bnh press for like 18 reps twice. It was hard and paying for it right now. The others finishing exercises were leg exstentions, shrugs, barbell rows.

Diet was perfect and I completed my 30 mins of walking right after my weight training.

Going well down to 248 from 263. My goal is to be 243 or so by the end of the velocity diet and 239 or so by the end of the transition.

Well see

Another cardio day. 60 mins on the treadmill 7 incline and 2mph. Each day I have to use a different treadmill cause the new years resolution crowd is hanging strong. So I go by my own heart rate.

Diet was perfect again. It is getting very easy at this point. I am stalling at 248 lbs. Im frustrated but at the same time I am still going up in my lifts every workout. even it is only 5 lbs.

Before starting The velocity diet I always lifted in the 8-12 rep range. This is the first time I have gone heavy and in the 6 rep range to hold onto muscle. I was told by a trainer at the gym who has worked with some pros in the past that body is set up to lift heavy weight. I have short and thick bone structure and it is made to move heavy weight.

I really feel my body is responding very well to this type of lifting and I feel I may have gained a pound or two of LBM. I know this doesnt seem possible on such a deficit but I had about 5 months where I didnt touch a weight or the gym for that matter. So muscle memory or newbie gains might be the missing link.

Ill keep writing and you guys keep lurking. Soon you will all be aboard the Fatsalad train. woo woo.

Ok. Today was a lifting day. I was 246.5 today on the scale so I must have been holding some water over the past few days. I drank extra water to try and help relieve the issue.

Workout was hard today usually I lift in the evening after I have gotten a few meals in. Today I went about an hour after I got up. I was pretty strong in some of my exercises and others was not so good. I think my weights were a little to high and i was sacrificing form. lowered it back down and it felt better.

Did my 30 mins on the treadmill after and it was a breeze. I have to bounce at the bar tonight and not really looking forward to it. Starting to get tired and could use a night on the couch. Oh well.

Ill talk to you tommorow.

Fatsalad

today was just cardio. Did it fasted today since i slept till 2 pm. Got home from thr bar at 5 am. so i got about 9 hours. felt good. Going to have my solid meal tonight im excited it is going to be good. After today i have 7 days left on this V-Diet. I am probably going to do the velocity diet lite for 6-8 weeks and see where my progress is. If needed I will throw another 4 weeks in somewhere of the real V-Diet. I want to hit my goal of seeing my abs. I feel I can build alot of muscle when that is my goal just by the way i am built.

after doing alot of reading it seems it is better to lose the fat first and then start bulking. so that is what I am doing.

Talk to you or me tommorow.

Fatsalad

[quote]fatsalad wrote:
today was just cardio. Did it fasted today since i slept till 2 pm. Got home from thr bar at 5 am. so i got about 9 hours. felt good. Going to have my solid meal tonight im excited it is going to be good. After today i have 7 days left on this V-Diet. I am probably going to do the velocity diet lite for 6-8 weeks and see where my progress is. If needed I will throw another 4 weeks in somewhere of the real V-Diet. I want to hit my goal of seeing my abs. I feel I can build alot of muscle when that is my goal just by the way i am built.

Fatsalad[/quote]

Keep up the good work FS. Your 243 goal should be a breeze. Getting to lean enough to see those abs easily is going to be a challenge, but an absolutely achievable challeng my brother! Keep strict and keep strong.

Post some pics once you get to your 243 lbs. Take care FS!

Thanks alot. I was hoping you would stop in. Ive been watching you this whole time. everyday I check your log to see what new.

I always tell my wife whats going on with you and the other day at the gym i over heard a guy telling someone else about you and what you acomplished in your first 28 days.

What do you think your body fat is at right now. I thought you said around 15%. You look leaner than that to me.

Thanks again for stoping in and for inspiring me to give this a go.

Talk to you later

Fatsalad