Fatiguing Quickly/Pain?

Hello everyone.

I started a dbol(20mg/day for 4 weeks)/test (700/week for 12 weeks) cycle about 5 weeks back. And I’m very pleased with the results so far… I went from 178 to 205 so far. Bodyfat has only increase slightly… but I am experiencing a problem.

I’ve noticed that while my strength has increase substantially… I’m fatiguing quicker. The pumps I am getting are interfering with my workouts, and some areas like my biceps and lower back feel perpetually sore. I’m now trying to supplement with potassium, mag, zinc and taurine, and drinking more water… but I just wanted to see if anyone else has gotten this.

While I can lift more weight now… the workouts I had when I was training naturally with creatine seemed more productive… while I still got a pump, there was very little “pump pain”, like there is now. The other day I did back and tried to do a few bicep exercises at the end of the workout and I could barely curl 30’s cause it felt like my arms were gonna explode… particularly my forearms. Anyone else gotten this? I really wanted to hammer the shit out of my bis for this cycle, since it’s my weak point (as far as size goes)… but It’s difficult for me to do it now cause I’m afraid of getting injured. Any thoughts?

you gotta drop the DBol.

I get the same thing. only thing that helps for me is cutting it out. even at 10mg/d I get back pumps bad enough I can’t do cadio for long. when I do I tire out fast if I don’t cramp up first.

[quote]OnePremier wrote:
Hello everyone.

I started a dbol(20mg/day for 4 weeks)/test (700/week for 12 weeks) cycle about 5 weeks back. And I’m very pleased with the results so far… I went from 178 to 205 so far. Bodyfat has only increase slightly… but I am experiencing a problem.

I’ve noticed that while my strength has increase substantially… I’m fatiguing quicker. The pumps I am getting are interfering with my workouts, and some areas like my biceps and lower back feel perpetually sore. I’m now trying to supplement with potassium, mag, zinc and taurine, and drinking more water… but I just wanted to see if anyone else has gotten this.

While I can lift more weight now… the workouts I had when I was training naturally with creatine seemed more productive… while I still got a pump, there was very little “pump pain”, like there is now. The other day I did back and tried to do a few bicep exercises at the end of the workout and I could barely curl 30’s cause it felt like my arms were gonna explode… particularly my forearms. Anyone else gotten this? I really wanted to hammer the shit out of my bis for this cycle, since it’s my weak point (as far as size goes)… but It’s difficult for me to do it now cause I’m afraid of getting injured. Any thoughts?[/quote]

20/mg day of dbol is not much, however with out knowing your stats why 700mg/test? 500mg/test does not do anything for you? perhaps cut back on your weekly test dose.

do you use glutamine at all?