Father Stabs Daughter, Crushes her Head with a Rock

[quote]Vegita wrote:
PRCalDude wrote:
See now you’re getting it.

Thank you for falling for that one hook, line, and sinker.

You obviously don’t know me very well, I am possibly one of the most sarcastis posters in the history of T-Nation. You on the other hand, don’t seem to have a sarcastic bone in your body.

V[/quote]

Nevermind all that. Let’s talk about Mossadeq. I mean, I think Ron Paul had some points about foreign policy because of that whole Mossadeq debacle, don’t you?

It’s not considered fringe in some parts of Africa to gang rape the genitals of teenage girls?

[quote]PRCalDude wrote:
Vegita wrote:
PRCalDude wrote:
See now you’re getting it.

Thank you for falling for that one hook, line, and sinker.

You obviously don’t know me very well, I am possibly one of the most sarcastis posters in the history of T-Nation. You on the other hand, don’t seem to have a sarcastic bone in your body.

V

Nevermind all that. Let’s talk about Mossadeq. I mean, I think Ron Paul had some points about foreign policy because of that whole Mossadeq debacle, don’t you? [/quote]

Oh and here I thought you weren’t going to use deflection on me. You know, the part where you wipe away all my arguments with a simple, “forget all that” and move the conversation in another direction, perhaps one where you are more comfortable. Look I really don’t want to go into a bunch of games with you about if Ron Paul was right on every single thing that ever came out of his mouth or from his hand in ink. Nobody is perfect and I don’t hold you or him to those standards.

I do think we should not have helped overthow Mossadeq in Iran, if that is what you are referring to. But your tactics are old hat as I have already pointed out that this would be exactly what your plan of attack would be. Either I can see in the future, which would be cool, or you really can’t think for yourself and follow the Neo-Con playbook to the T. So which is it?

V

Actually, I was being sarcastic. I’m so sarcastic that even I don’t know when I’m being sarcastic most of the time.

But, moving right down the checklist, you’re part of the REVOLution as well. Gee, I just can’t figure out why Ron Paul’s campaign never got off the ground, what with all the support he had.

[quote]Vegita wrote:
Sloth wrote:

Well, it doesn’t sound so fringe to me.

It’s also not fringe in some parts of africa to gang rape and mutilate the genitals of teenage girls. Yet we didn’t invade africa (yet).

[/quote]

Who mentioned invading?

[quote]Varqanir wrote:
It’s not considered fringe in some parts of Africa to gang rape the genitals of teenage girls?[/quote]

Gang rape of teenage girls’ genitals, followed up with said genitals being mutilated, happens all too often.

[quote]Varqanir wrote:
It’s not considered fringe in some parts of Africa to gang rape the genitals of teenage girls?[/quote]

I guess it may not be wholly accepted as such, but it is common, so I don’t know if that would be considered fringe or not. Smoking Pot in the US is not looked upon highly nor is it generally socially acceptable, yet it is very common. I would not call smoking pot in the US fringe. In no way am I trying to compare gang rape to smoking pot, but it appears it might be just as common an occurance in some parts of africa. Just google gang rape and africa, it will take you days to read all the articles.

P.S.
Long time no see other V

V

[quote]PRCalDude wrote:
You know, the part where you wipe away all my arguments with a simple, “forget all that” and move the conversation in another direction, perhaps one where you are more comfortable.

Actually, I was being sarcastic. I’m so sarcastic that even I don’t know when I’m being sarcastic most of the time.

But, moving right down the checklist, you’re part of the REVOLution as well. Gee, I just can’t figure out why Ron Paul’s campaign never got off the ground, what with all the support he had. [/quote]

Haha, too funny. Ok I’ll play your game for a little bit. If you count being part of the rEVOLution, (please use proper capitilization" as being someone who values liberty more than security, who wishes that the government had less control of my life and I could be responsible for more of it on my own. Then yes I am part of that. I am currently working on making a political impact in my local area. It sure is fun debating stuff on internet message boards, but thats all it is is having a little fun and exchanging ideas, the real work is done on the ground at the local level, that is one of the biggest things I have learned from Ron Paul. If you want something to change, don’t just talk about it, go out there and be the change.

V

[quote]Vegita wrote:
makkun wrote:
Great, another pissing contest. The funny bit of Vegita’s post was worth reading though. :wink:

It’s nice to finally see some opposition to the long prevalent undifferentiating anti-muslim tone which has pervaded this forum for some time now.

Makkun

Thanks Dude,

I try to give a little humor and sarcasm with my points, But as you can see, the neo-con doesn’t have a senese of humor and accused me of being irrational. In response I yelled at him, many times creatures of this nature can only be reached in this manner. You have to talk to them like Hannity or O’Reilly do, this way they understand you are the Alpha Male and they should listen to what you say and do what you say. These Neo-Con types aren’t quite ready to do the critical thinking and self analisys that is required of most responsible human beings. And somehow the adults have let them gain control of the most powerful government in the world for 8 years. Unfortunately Another group of adolecents will be taking over soon, I dont think they will be as irresponsible on the foreign front, but they will likley completely socialize what remains of our country at home.

Oh Well,

V[/quote]

Thanks - I’m sure I’m on the opposite end on most issues political, but I respect your position.

Happy hunting. :wink:

Makkun

[quote]Beowolf wrote:

Anecdotal evidence? Yes! All Muslims MUST be evil!

You honestly believe we couldn’t find instances of Christian’s killing in the name of Christianity? I’ve read three stories of Christians shooting up liberal churches and Atheist roommates this month alone.

Seriously. Crazy fuckers exist in just about every sect. [/quote]

This is a common simplistic arguement. What it never does is though is get to the heart of the matter as to why religious people will resort to violence in the practice of their religion.

You state the obvious by pointing out there are crazys in other religions. What you have not done at all is point out the common thread that ties this behaviour amongst various religions together.

[quote]Vegita wrote:
He is right though, You are trying to justify the war in iraq and the greater war that is silently going on against islam. I mean you don’t come right out and say it, but the placement of the post in the political section of the forum and not the off topic section,[/quote]

The name of this forum is politics AND WORLD ISSUES. A supremacist ideology that seeks worldwide domination so it can impose it’s form of government is a political and world issue. [quote]

would lead one to believe you had a political reason for posting about a murder. You also have the sections of the article cut out that describes the murder, and then the exact right wing talking points about why these people supposedly attack US here in the US. Question, was the woman he killed a US citizen? Did his community rejoice at his actions? No he was arrested. What is the point of your post?

FYI Shark attacks are way up this year, I think our government should start a war against the sharks because they are killing innocent people swimming on OUR beaches. I mean after all it’s not like the sharks LIVE in the areas WE want to swim in or anything. Heck it’s not even in thier nature to eat fatty Mammals either, they are just bloodthirsty maniacs who think they will scare us out of the beaches if they bite a few arms and legs off. WE WILL NOT BACK DOWN TO THESE CARNIVEROUS SCUM!!! I even hear they have aquired the taste of human flesh, imagine your son or daughter out swimming in the ocean innocently thrashing about in a playful manner, These sharks are so vile, they will hit children with no problems. They need to be extermintated, or at least controlled and driven out of the areas WE deem appropriate.

Idiot

V [/quote]

We can see you want to censor him.

[quote]MrRezister wrote:
I’m going to have to side with Beowolf. Killings like these are senseless and horrible. The fact that this one was carried out by a Muslim extremist does not make it any moreso. Nutbags are everywhere. This one just happened to be a jihadist nutbag.[/quote]

And just like Beowolf you are not saying why there are people like this. The answer to that question explains why other religions produce people who act like this and it explains why muslims are more likely than others to resort to violence.

[quote]Vegita wrote:
PRCalDude wrote:
You are trying to justify the war in iraq and the greater war that is silently going on against islam.

Yes, I’m thrilled that we’re in Iraq spilling our blood and treasure on a bunch of Arab savages trapped in the 7th century who’ve gone on to ethnically cleanse the oldest Christian group in the Middle East under our very noses.

I mean you don’t come right out and say it, but the placement of the post in the political section

Just for your edification, and the edification of the other literacy-averse liberals on this thread, this is the “Politics AND World Issues Forum.” Given that Islam is a political and legal system as much as it’s a religious system, I find my placement of this post to be appropriate.

You also have the sections of the article cut out that describes the murder,
Liberal reading incomprehension never ceases to amaze me. I posted the link and wrote “read it all.” What more could you possibly want?

What is the point of your post?

Looks like you’ll have to let the information contained in the article simmer in your head awhile until you come to a conclusion. Of course, you’ve provided no evidence thus far that you’re capable of even comprehending the article, so I think the point may be ultimately lost on you.

FYI Shark attacks are way up this year, I think our government should start a war against the sharks because they are killing innocent people swimming on OUR beaches.

Great comparison - prehistoric fish to Muslims.

Just out of curiosity, are you a Muslim?

Are you some kind of retard? I’m not liberal, never have been never will be. I am a true conservative. However, Little shit logs like you make conservatives look like Frothing lunatics, just like our current administration has. Not that they are even conservative, but the left can say they are and thats all it takes for them to gain control of the entire government once again. If little fuckwads like you would actually think before you opened your mouth, or better yet, didn’t open it at all and instead just read and listened untill you actually understood politics, we might actually be able to vote in someone who is actually conservative, and will actually not spend our country into oblivion so that the chinese own us. [/quote]

The Chinese own us because of Wal Mart.

[quote]

Also go fuck yourself with your reading comprehension comments, I’m so sick and tired of people throwing that around, you didn’t even make a point with it. I called you out for Clipping and pasting the two points of the article that serve your purpose. The sensational killing, and the backround of the guy saying he believed in Jihad.

Also, You are incorrect, I would much rather face off against a guy with a knife and a rock than a shark in the water. I am far more likley to die by a shark attack, than by a jihadist with a knife and a rock. Yet to you, this seems worthy of making a post on. The bottom line is that you have an agenda, you think all muslims, or most of them are evil, instead of the reality that there are some whack-jobs in every group that can be grouped. Shit we had preists raping boys not that long ago, if they can have messed up people in thier ranks, I certainly don’t hold the muslims to any higher standards. Hell half of my family is batshit crazy and I wouldn’t put it past a lot of them to take care of somebody if it needed to be done from thier perspective. [/quote]

So you like to go swimming with sharks.

Just like there is a common thread of practices that ties jihadists together with other religious nutjobs, there is also a common thread of practices within the Catholic religion that was causing priests to behave the way they are.

It appears to me that you are not recognizing this.

[quote]Vegita wrote:
PRCalDude wrote:
Vegita wrote:
makkun wrote:
Great, another pissing contest. The funny bit of Vegita’s post was worth reading though. :wink:

It’s nice to finally see some opposition to the long prevalent undifferentiating anti-muslim tone which has pervaded this forum for some time now.

Makkun

Thanks Dude,

I try to give a little humor and sarcasm with my points, But as you can see, the neo-con doesn’t have a senese of humor and accused me of being irrational. In response I yelled at him, many times creatures of this nature can only be reached in this manner. You have to talk to them like Hannity or O’Reilly do, this way they understand you are the Alpha Male and they should listen to what you say and do what you say. These Neo-Con types aren’t quite ready to do the critical thinking and self analisys that is required of most responsible human beings. And somehow the adults have let them gain control of the most powerful government in the world for 8 years. Unfortunately Another group of adolecents will be taking over soon, I dont think they will be as irresponsible on the foreign front, but they will likley completely socialize what remains of our country at home.

Oh Well,

V

Lol. You sure showed me.

If only you paleo-cons had succeeded in getting Ron Paul nominated, or Pat Buchanan a decade ago, there’d be no filthy neo-con Jews hijacking the Constitution today and creating a neo-con empire that our childrens’ children will be paying for. 9/11 would have never happened because such a government would have never allowed, nay, never caused it to happen.

See now you’re getting it. It wasn’t really that hard was it? Also if you think the constitution hasn’t been hijacked you are delusional. When the congress of the US tells the president that he cannot do something because it is illegal, and he respondes by telling then that he doesn’t care because he is above the law, well you are no longer living in a constitutional republic, you are living in a dictatorship. We may elect a new dictator every 4-8 years, but if they are above the law, they are not a president as outlined by our constitution.

So you can spout all the talking points and cute little saying you want, but you really can’t stand your ground with me on a factual debate so you might as well concede defeat right now. Either that or we can keep going and you (gasp) might actually learn something about how the mechanics of our government are supposed to work. I would advise the use of a seatbelt at this point in our flight, things may get bumpy from here on out.

V[/quote]

Actually if you listen to what constitutional lawyers have to say a lot of the supposed constitutional violations that President Bush has committed are not.

The constitution actually does have some vagueries and gray areas because the founding fathers realized that the President needs to have some flexibility in order to get the country through unforeseen crisis.

Look, every religion has had atrocities committed in it’s name, but there is one major issue that is continually overlooked.

Every Major Christian creed from the council of Nicea to Augustine’s City of God, to the Summa Theologica of Thomas Aquinas to the confessions of the protestant reformation as well as the Bible itself declare conversion as the work of God through the church using non violent evangelism. Even those who believe in an eventual kingdom of God on Earth believe it will be accomplished in this way.

In other words those who commit violence in the name of Christianity are disobeying the basic tenets of their own religion.

In the case of Islam, those who DO NOT commit violence in it’s name are disobeying the basic tenets of their religion. It is only very recent offshoots that are wholly unfaithful to their tradition that deny this. If we don’t escape this flowery misguided view that has us tripping over ourselves to be first to proclaim our tolerance we are really in for some trouble in the not so distant future.

While this sort of thing is reprehensible and beyond vile, I don’t think pithy comments about how “another Muslim” killed a woman help things much. The problem is still the extremists.

It’s very easy ignore the segment of the Qur’an that states that it is “protected by Allah” from being changed or whatever it says. All it requires is a bit of rational thinking - something most intelligent people are capable of.

[quote]Makavali wrote:
While this sort of thing is reprehensible and beyond vile, I don’t think pithy comments about how “another Muslim” killed a woman help things much. The problem is still the extremists.

It’s very easy ignore the segment of the Qur’an that states that it is “protected by Allah” from being changed or whatever it says. All it requires is a bit of rational thinking - something most intelligent people are capable of.[/quote]

The issue we’re having is “what is mainstream?” vs. “what is extremist.” I’ll grant that most Muslims themselves won’t take up the violent portions of Islamic doctrine. But I find no evidence that they mentally disagree with them. Why would anyone remain in a religion where they disagree with a bunch of core doctrines?

I am a Christian b/c I believe that Christianity has a handle on Truth. You are a Hindu for probably the same reason. We’re not sitting here saying to ourselves, “I disagree with x,y, and z core doctrines of my respective faith, but I’m still a Christian/Hindu.” We’re especially not saying, “X,Y, and Z doctrines of my faith command me to be a violent asshole towards non-believers/women, but I still choose to be a member of that faith.” What would be the point? I think that Muslims give mental assent to jihad and shari’ah whether or not they enact it themselves, or else they’re completely ignorant of what Islam actually teaches.

To ignore the violent and backward parts of the Qur’an would be to ignore most of the latest/most authoritative parts of it. Sooner or later, you have to say to yourself, “It’s time I leave this faith,” if you don’t mentally agree with it. That is, of course, if you’re willing to risk the penalty for apostasy, which is death.

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:
In the case of Islam, those who DO NOT commit violence in it’s name are disobeying the basic tenets of their religion. It is only very recent offshoots that are wholly unfaithful to their tradition that deny this. [/quote]

Yes.

The billion+ of Muslims are just an offshoot. Ben Laden and co, the guys with infanticides on their hands and the rest are the one obeying “the basic tenets of” Islam.

It’s so clear now.

Thank you.

Lol! It just gets better and better…

These threads are going off rails. It’s because people have a high degree of frustration with being lied to by pc politicians.