Fat Women Whining

why dont you stop judging people on their appareance, go talk to them and learn to know them. Maybe you’ll find your next best friend.

[quote]WormwoodTheory wrote:
man don’t you get it? fuckin everybody is annoying. you don’t need to be black, white, fat, skinny, geeky, SWOLE, pimply, or any other qualifier to be an intolerable douche.

people will bitch, and people will moan.

<----------------see?[/quote]

Or wear big FUCK OFF hats! Grrr angry

YEAH! i hate those guys!

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[quote]bond james bond wrote:

[quote]JLu wrote:
I live in Canada where our obesity epidemic hasn’t quite reached the proportions in the US so I can’t share your sentiments, sorry OP.[/quote]

Take a trip to the Ontario Science Center…a whole generation of fattys in waiting right there. I had to leave the cafeteria halfway through my lunch. [/quote]

why? did the fat women beat you up and take it?[/quote]

That’s how I get all my lunches. He calls me fat just 'cause he’s pissed I took his lunch. btw, next time pick something better. The pizza sucks.

I love the science centre :slight_smile:

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[quote]JLu wrote:
I live in Canada where our obesity epidemic hasn’t quite reached the proportions in the US so I can’t share your sentiments, sorry OP.[/quote]

Take a trip to the Ontario Science Center…a whole generation of fattys in waiting right there. I had to leave the cafeteria halfway through my lunch. [/quote]

That’s how I get all my lunches. He calls me fat just 'cause he’s pissed I took his lunch. btw, next time pick something better. The pizza sucks.

I love the science centre :slight_smile:

[quote]JLu wrote:

speak for yourself. I live in fucking newfoundland. Fattest province in the country, and iirc beats the US’s average obesity stats (though I’m sure certain states beat us statistically)

http://www.letsmove.gov/

Fortunately the govment has a plan to fix the epidemic within a generation.

[quote]debraD wrote:

[quote]WormwoodTheory wrote:
man don’t you get it? fuckin everybody is annoying. you don’t need to be black, white, fat, skinny, geeky, SWOLE, pimply, or any other qualifier to be an intolerable douche.

people will bitch, and people will moan.

<----------------see?[/quote]

Or wear big FUCK OFF hats! Grrr angry[/quote]

LOL.

A guy walked into the gym the other day in an all black sweatshirt with huge block letters on the front that read “GET FUCKED.”

I want one.

Everbody is whinin, just don’t do it yourself.
But that doesn’t mean i disagree with you, fat people are numerous in houston. Seriously why don’t they stop doing that…being obese. Just why can’t they not do that. Just exercise.

[quote]ouroboro_s wrote:

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[quote]JLu wrote:

I love the science centre :)[/quote]

You had your posse with you. Your kids had that thousand yard stare and it freaked me out. I didn’t want to finish my pie anyways. It sucked.

The science center was a blast…accept for the beat down, SECURITY!!!