Fat Women Whining

Does anyone else feel that fat women are becoming more apparent in our world and henceforth being coupled with loud whiny complaining?

Perhaps I’m not seeing as many fat men when im out because fat men tend to become recluse, but holy shit! They’re EVERYWHERE!

I was at the local Wal-MArt to get some chicken breasts and cheap shirts and it was almost like the Hippopotamus Club or something. Blocking aisles, Clogging the Plus size section and stretchy pants ares. And the Whinins is LOUD and RAMPANT. Some Memorable quotes of the evening:

“…And I told him, if he doesnt pick me up some ice cream later I’m gonna KILL HIM!”

“Ugh… I wish these things on my list were closer in the store so I wouldn’t have to walk as much.”

“Where are my “Hottie” pants!?” - referring to plus size sweatpants with words printed on the ass.

“I don’t believe i have to walk ALL the way back to the CAR!”

“(A morbidly obese woman riding a motorized shopping cart) BEEP BEEP!”

I dunno, it just seems to me that everywhere I go(besides the gym), fat people are clogging up aisles and lanes and whining about BREATHING and WALKING.

Thoughts?

[quote]Sarev0k wrote:
Does anyone else feel that fat women are becoming more apparent in our world and henceforth being coupled with loud whiny complaining?

Perhaps I’m not seeing as many fat men when im out because fat men tend to become recluse, but holy shit! They’re EVERYWHERE!

I was at the local Wal-MArt to get some chicken breasts and cheap shirts and it was almost like the Hippopotamus Club or something. Blocking aisles, Clogging the Plus size section and stretchy pants ares. And the Whinins is LOUD and RAMPANT. Some Memorable quotes of the evening:

“…And I told him, if he doesnt pick me up some ice cream later I’m gonna KILL HIM!”

“Ugh… I wish these things on my list were closer in the store so I wouldn’t have to walk as much.”

“Where are my “Hottie” pants!?” - referring to plus size sweatpants with words printed on the ass.

I dunno, it just seems to me that everywhere I go(besides the gym), fat people are clogging up aisles and lanes and whining about BREATHING and WALKING.

Thoughts?

[/quote]

Have you tried foam rolling?

[quote]Sarev0k wrote:

Thoughts?

[/quote]

You whine to much…

You are just leik dem fat bitches

Could we have some sort of spoiler box that only males can unlock because my opinion is going to get me kicked in the groin.

[quote]Nards wrote:
Could we have some sort of spoiler box that only males can unlock because my opinion is going to get me kicked in the groin.[/quote]

I don’t see a problem…here…use this.

So you were hanging out in the fat section of Wal-Mart … where do you THINK fat women would be found? At a fucking cross-fit convention? Holy shit man come on!

Wow I’ve never seen a thread like this complaining about fat people. what a completely new and novel idea. Congratulations OP.

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:
Wow I’ve never seen a thread like this complaining about fat people. what a completely new and novel idea. Congratulations OP.[/quote]

I agree, this sort of groundbreaking writing needs to be nominated for a pulitzer.

V

Oh come on now… No one else is gonna jump on the fat bandwagon?

I can’t possibly be alone in this.

P.S. The men’s T shirts at wal mart are across the aisle from the fat chick section.

I live in Canada where our obesity epidemic hasn’t quite reached the proportions in the US so I can’t share your sentiments, sorry OP.

When I go to the mall I see lots of fat chicks. Its ok for them to be a little round. But I am talking FAT. I don’t understand how anyone can let themselves go that far. I can understand some junk and a little muffin top. Some good eats and exercise and she would be a super model again. But those ones that look like Fat Basterds sister.

WTF How anyone can let themselves get that fat is beyond me. If someone is that fat they need to taxed cause of the cost on health care and everything else that will be needed to keep them alive in the future will be as fat as them.

All we need now from OP is a racial twist to it and this thread will be GOLDEN.

LOL racial twist? Im an equal opportunity fat observer man.

c

[quote]JLu wrote:
I live in Canada where our obesity epidemic hasn’t quite reached the proportions in the US so I can’t share your sentiments, sorry OP.[/quote]

Take a trip to the Ontario Science Center…a whole generation of fattys in waiting right there. I had to leave the cafeteria halfway through my lunch.

[quote]bond james bond wrote:

[quote]JLu wrote:
I live in Canada where our obesity epidemic hasn’t quite reached the proportions in the US so I can’t share your sentiments, sorry OP.[/quote]

Take a trip to the Ontario Science Center…a whole generation of fattys in waiting right there. I had to leave the cafeteria halfway through my lunch. [/quote]

why? did the fat women beat you up and take it?

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[quote]JLu wrote:

Take a trip to the Ontario Science Center…a whole generation of fattys in waiting right there. I had to leave the cafeteria halfway through my lunch. [/quote]

why? did the fat women beat you up and take it?[/quote]

The place was loaded with fat kids. One kid in particular was so obese he could barely make it to the garbage can…kinda oozed his way there. He looked like he was 14 going on 50.

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[quote]JLu wrote:

why? did the fat women beat you up and take it?[/quote]

The place was loaded with fat kids. One kid in particular was so obese he could barely make it to the garbage can…kinda oozed his way there. He looked like he was 14 going on 50.
[/quote]

Hahaha oozed his way there, great description.

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[quote]JLu wrote:

One kid in particular was so obese he could barely make it to the garbage can…kinda oozed his way there. He looked like he was 14 going on 50.
[/quote]

That made me smile :slight_smile:

man don’t you get it? fuckin everybody is annoying. you don’t need to be black, white, fat, skinny, geeky, SWOLE, pimply, or any other qualifier to be an intolerable douche.

people will bitch, and people will moan.

<----------------see?