Fat Women Shouldn't Wear Bikinis

I took a trip out to Strong Island last weekend to the beach. As I was cold chillin’ nursing a 40 on the sly with some of my peeps checking out the ladies on the beach, it seemed like everywhere the ol’Meth’s eyes turned it beheld fat ass bitches wearing two piece bikins. Is it just me or did back in the day, women like this wore one piece suits and covered up their fat bellies, stretch marks and cottage cheese? Shit, I can even think of women who could have sported a two piece and looked good wearing a one piece because they were either modest or didn’t want the attention.

Gone is the modesty and apparently the shame too of being fat.

She built a fence without using her hands. AWESOME.

[quote]imhungry wrote:
She built a fence without using her hands. AWESOME.[/quote]

Wow. Well, that’s a woman proud of her curves.

Now, tell me that they’re not hot!

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

[quote]imhungry wrote:
She built a fence without using her hands. AWESOME.[/quote]

Wow. Well, that’s a woman proud of her curves.[/quote]

Yes indeed.

She looks like a stack of pancakes.

[quote]imhungry wrote:
Now, tell me that they’re not hot![/quote]

Oh god.

It’d be so cool if there were pics of them after they’d dropped the weight.

wow.

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

[quote]imhungry wrote:
Now, tell me that they’re not hot![/quote]

Oh god.

It’d be so cool if there were pics of them after they’d dropped the weight.
[/quote]

Yeah, and with all that lose skin! HOT!

[quote]method_man wrote:
I took a trip out to Strong Island last weekend to the beach. As I was cold chillin’ nursing a 40 on the sly with some of my peeps checking out the ladies on the beach, it seemed like everywhere the ol’Meth’s eyes turned it beheld fat ass bitches wearing two piece bikins. Is it just me or did back in the day, women like this wore one piece suits and covered up their fat bellies, stretch marks and cottage cheese? Shit, I can even think of women who could have sported a two piece and looked good wearing a one piece because they were either modest or didn’t want the attention.

Gone is the modesty and apparently the shame too of being fat.[/quote]

Oh…shit. How old are you dude? Why the fuck would you write like that? Write & Speak fucking proper English, the fact that most of your words are spelled correctly I can tell your just being a douche on purpose. Or that you know how to use spell check. Stop catering to the lowest common denominator and grow up dude.

And who the fuck still drinks 40’s???

[quote]imhungry wrote:
wow.[/quote]

The thing is is that this woman and last woman you posted are not really fat they just need better bathing suits and maybe a dose of reality too.

[quote]method_man wrote:

how about you post a pic of you, really you, and then we can decide what you can wear?

You are just a scab on the skin of humanity.

also, I do think you are a total troll right up there with HH and Clip

Although, IH seems to support you with this thread and is adding pics. Seems like he is feeling your post.

yay… more ugliness on T-Nation.

[quote]OctoberGirl wrote:

[/quote]

Its what we do best.

[quote]WolBarret wrote:

[/quote]

Its what we do best.
[/quote]

and apparently some do it more often then others

Although, IH seems to support you with this thread and is adding pics. Seems like he is feeling your post.

[/quote]

IH knows this guy’s a troll and adding pics to diffuse the situation, because he’s sure that a good discussion will not be had in this thread.

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[/quote]

IH knows this guy’s a troll and adding pics to diffuse the situation, because he’s sure that a good discussion will not be had in this thread.[/quote]

Good discussion? That hasn’t happened since 2005. Its just cat pics and trolls, IH.

[quote]WolBarret wrote:

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[/quote]

IH knows this guy’s a troll and adding pics to diffuse the situation, because he’s sure that a good discussion will not be had in this thread.[/quote]

Good discussion? That hasn’t happened since 2005. Its just cat pics and trolls, IH.[/quote]

There’s hardly been any cat pics, either.

I’ll post some in you honor, then.

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[/quote]

don’t be silly, those did nothing to diffuse the situation. You just threw fat on the fire. BUT… I am so sure you provoked lots of laughs on those folks expense. So… all is good right?

[quote]Pootie Tang wrote:

[quote]method_man wrote:

Oh…shit. How old are you dude? Why the fuck would you write like that? Write & Speak fucking proper English, the fact that most of your words are spelled correctly I can tell your just being a douche on purpose. Or that you know how to use spell check. Stop catering to the lowest common denominator and grow up dude.

And who the fuck still drinks 40’s??? [/quote]

Apparently Headhunter watched a certain Wayans Brother movie and a Method Man music video countdown back to back. He was inspired to be ignorant again.