T Nation

Fat to Greek God in 4 Months

It had to happen at some point. Some guy is going to go from “fat” to “Greek God” in 4 months…and film it:

I believe he’s not training himself, so there’s a chance he’ll actually do it :slight_smile: Yeah, I’m a cynical bastard.

Anyway, here’s the official webpage:

www.fitnesscaptured.com

Oh, and they need money to do it :slight_smile: Maybe Biotest should sponsor them? Actually, I don’t think they should; I think these guys should film it with a hand-held camera on the cheap.

What does everyone think? It certainly beats getting fatter in 30 days, doesn’t it? (like in Supersize Me).

I’d rather see a skinny guy transform to a ‘greek god’ in 4-6 months. I’ve seen plenty of fat transformations as it is.

I don’t think he’ll make it. This short timeline calls for very intensive training, which he’s not used to. Chances of suffering a heart attack or some other health problem are high.

As much as I hate to do it, this time I’m betting against the roller.

I don’t think he has enough muscle to get to “Greek god” status in four months. I guess to these people Greek god=lean. Very doable, but I agree, not very inspiring.

[quote]Yo Momma wrote:
Chances of suffering a heart attack or some other health problem are high.
[/quote]

As long as they get it on film, it could be enertaining.

“Zoom in, he’s still twitching.”

DB

I think he can look a lot better in 4 months. It depends on what he means by “greek god.” He’s certainly not going to build an impressive muscular physique in 4 months, even with all the newbie gains in the world and especially not if he’s trying to diet down at the same time.

If he loses the weight (the waste around his waist) and firms up, he could look a lot better. Not bodybuilder-fit, but normal-guy fit.

Greek God? Well, Pan is technically a Greek God too…

I hope he’ll do it, but I highly doubt it. Just the fact that he’s throwing this out there on youtube is very suspect of his motivation.

I doubt that he has any internalized desire to actually transform himself. Changing yourself like that requires that extra “something” no trainer can provide. C’mon, it’s a life-change.

Wow, looking at that belly hurts my back.

[quote]Joseph93 wrote:
I hope he’ll do it, but I highly doubt it. Just the fact that he’s throwing this out there on youtube is very suspect of his motivation.

I doubt that he has any internalized desire to actually transform himself. Changing yourself like that requires that extra “something” no trainer can provide. C’mon, it’s a life-change.
[/quote]

I’m willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. That doesn’t mean I’ll pay to watch the movie in a theatre; I’ll get it out of the library when it comes out on DVD :slight_smile:

Not so hard to look like a Greek God; heck, all it takes is a brick of Keystone to get me, and you, and you, to look like Dionysus.

[quote]BlindSide6 wrote:
Not so hard to look like a Greek God; heck, all it takes is a brick of Keystone to get me, and you, and you, to look like Dionysus.[/quote]

Dionysus? He’s probably going for more of an Adonis look.

[quote]Miserere wrote:
Maybe Biotest should sponsor them? Actually, I don’t think they should; I think these guys should film it with a hand-held camera on the cheap.[/quote]

Agreed. Given how they trashed Jared in “The Fat Roundtable,” I seriously doubt they’re looking to find one of their own.

Oh, yeah, and Pan was a nymph.

There’s your nymph, on the left.

Personally, I don’t imagine nymphs looking like that, but whatever floats your boat I guess.

[quote]Mr. Clean & Jerk wrote:
Oh, yeah, and Pan was a nymph.[/quote]