T Nation

Fat Rant

Video on youtube by a self proclaimed confident fat woman:

Fire away.

[quote]hockechamp14 wrote:
Video on youtube by a self proclaimed confident fat woman:

Fire away.[/quote]

Bang.

Being obese isnt ok, She is only like this because its easier to make the little movie than to lose weight.

Im fat so I can say it…

If your bulking and you get fat its all good you will lean down some later besides your putting on muscle but to just accept it like you cant change it is retarted.

As a former fat chick myself, I know where she is coming from and I understand her bad attitude. Guys can be very cruel to fat girls-- rude unwarranted comments when you walk past, “mooing” from a car as they drive by, hitting on you when you’re alone, then ignoring you (or making fun) in front of his friends…

Years of dealing with these things make for some pretty deep emotional scars. She makes a good point about accepting and being happy with yourself, but her bad attitude shows me that she is not happy and has not accepted anything.

She’ll probably never change. Too bad. She’s pretty.

She has a great attitude. The woman is happy - why is it such a dreadful thing for a woman to be happy the way she is? Live and let live.

What a fat bitch. I hope she dies of heart disease.

“95-98% of people gain the weight they lose right back” Talk about an excuse not to put any effort into making yourself better. Yeah great, you have accepted mediocrity.

She digs the internet for that stat(probably bullshit) but does not use knowing it to her advantage, or as motivation to be an elite 2-5%. You can know everything in the world and if you apply none of it to achievement then it’s worthless.

She’s kinda cute, but she does need to take care of herself.

Diets don’t work… permanent lifestyle changes do! She thinks she eats healthy, but she probably has as deformed a definition of healthy foods as the rest of the country.

Reading through some of the comments, people say that the obese can be healthy and “correlation does not prove causation.” Well unfortunately for them they’re poisoning themselves carrying around so much fat because that’s where your body stores toxins…

The main thing for me is that skinny girls are more attractive. When it’s not “in” to be fit the world has gone to hell (note there’s a difference between fitness and nicloe richy!).

she asked “what am I afraid of”
…ahhhh her sitting on me

That was weird, I’ve seen people post some lifts on youtube, but walking? She wasn’t even using correct form! And she was doing two exercises at once, the jaw and the legs. She instead should be concentrating on one thing and put all her effort into it.

To tell the truth, the shit she was talking about (granted I didn’t watch it all of the way through…because I just don’t care that much) isn’t much different than what some of us in the upper ranges as far as men’s clothing have issues with.

If you have a chest over 50" and a waist under 40", you might as well accept the fact that you need to find a good tailor and keep him on hand for the rest of your life unless all you ever wear is tee shirts and jeans.

Shes cute, know what would make her cuter? 3 weeks on the velocity diet.

Typical.

Another asshole that thinks that the world should change to fit in with her instead of her changing to fit in with the world.

Maybe she mistook fat for special. She is fat. She is not special.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
To tell the truth, the shit she was talking about (granted I didn’t watch it all of the way through…because I just don’t care that much) isn’t much different than what some of us in the upper ranges as far as men’s clothing have issues with.

If you have a chest over 50" and a waist under 40", you might as well accept the fact that you need to find a good tailor and keep him on hand for the rest of your life unless all you ever wear is tee shirts and jeans.[/quote]

Very true. I find it hard to get dress shirts off the rack, and i don’t like paying 100$ a shirt for a tailor. Luckily I own my own business and can wear polo type shirts and khakis.

Tailored clothing does look great though.