Fat People Stories

[quote]critietaeta wrote:
I’ve been seriously neglecting T-Nation since you posted that. All free time to the hamplanets!![/quote]

I know, there are so many great stories there and now I have all these new code words.

[quote]T11 wrote:

I’ve been seriously neglecting T-Nation since you posted that. All free time to the hamplanets!![/quote]

I know, there are so many great stories there and now I have all these new code words. [/quote]

Straight up blew a lung once I read “Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Gastric Band”. This subreddit is a goldmine for hilarious derogatory terms.

read all 7 stories of this… this is so epic[/quote]

There’s one final tale of terror before this is all over, the anticipation is killing me.

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]Professor X wrote:
LOL @ “viciously obese”.[/quote]
[/quote]

LOFUCKINGL, best one yet Derek. [/quote]

Seriously.

As if “viciously obese” wasn’t comedy enough on its own.

On a similar note, i found a subreddit, fitnesscirclejerk that is kind of a parody of T-Nation. Thought it was pretty cool.

[quote]nighthawkz wrote:
But you have no idea how the specific person in front of you ended up where they are. [/quote]

I’m going to reach a bit with this one, but i think people get fat because they eat unhealthy food and dont exercise. I dont know that for sure, but it’s just a guess.

[quote]Aggv wrote:

[quote]nighthawkz wrote:
But you have no idea how the specific person in front of you ended up where they are. [/quote]

I’m going to reach a bit with this one, but i think people get fat because they eat unhealthy food and dont exercise. I dont know that for sure, but it’s just a guess. [/quote]

Naw, that can’t be it. There is a thyroid disease epidemic going on.

[quote]T11 wrote:
This site had me rolling for a good 4 hours.

I’m not saying its okay to come straight out and hate on fat people but I didn’t make their body that way, he/she did. Unless you have a major medical problem, which the majority don’t and claim to have, there should be no reason to be 30%+ body fat. Health is one of the biggest aspects of life and reading these gave me a good laugh. Share if you have any stories of your own. [/quote]

Probably do more good if all these people would put their energy into mentoring fat people and helping them instead of going the selfish route and using people as their own entertainment.

[quote]pushharder wrote:

Whatever you do don’t miss the official photo gallery for this site.[/quote]
Ouch, I was eating…

This HAES thing is fascinating, give it 20 years and we have it in Norway as well. They can claim morbid obesity doesn’t affect their health, but what about the health of healthcare professionals that has to move them? Spines will snap before this is over.

[quote]espenl wrote:

[quote]pushharder wrote:

Ouch, I was eating…

This HAES thing is fascinating, give it 20 years and we have it in Norway as well. They can claim morbid obesity doesn’t affect their health, but what about the health of healthcare professionals that has to move them? Spines will snap before this is over.
[/quote]

cant find photo section

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]espenl wrote:

[quote]pushharder wrote:

Ouch, I was eating…

[/quote]

cant find photo section[/quote]

Back up from the computer a bit…you thought that was a pink wallpaper with little red dots? That WAS the photo section.

Is this real life?

How can she even type out her description of herself without seeing that, maybe…

[quote]orion wrote:

Is this real life?

How can she even type out her description of herself without seeing that, maybe…[/quote]

Lol - hilarious. Super-proud to be an idiotic piece of shit…LMAO.

Has a kid named “Fallyn Star” - fucking brilliant.

[quote]orion wrote:

Is this real life?

How can she even type out her description of herself without seeing that, maybe…[/quote]

That my dear friends is a warp drive powered hamster, the likes of which should be neutralised with a harpoon to the face.

[quote]Brother Chris wrote:

[quote]T11 wrote:

I’m not saying its okay to come straight out and hate on fat people but I didn’t make their body that way, he/she did. Unless you have a major medical problem, which the majority don’t and claim to have, there should be no reason to be 30%+ body fat. Health is one of the biggest aspects of life and reading these gave me a good laugh. Share if you have any stories of your own. [/quote]

Probably do more good if all these people would put their energy into mentoring fat people and helping them instead of going the selfish route and using people as their own entertainment. [/quote]

Well it goes back to one of my favorite sayings. You can lead a horse to water but you can’t make it drink.

[quote]Brother Chris wrote:

[quote]T11 wrote:

Probably do more good if all these people would put their energy into mentoring fat people and helping them instead of going the selfish route and using people as their own entertainment. [/quote]

Mentoring only goes so far. They also have to want a healthy body bad enough. The fact that they let it go this far probably means they will never care enough to change.

[quote]espenl wrote:

[quote]pushharder wrote:

Ouch, I was eating…

[/quote]

Ha. I work in EMS, and had to move a 700+ pounder last weekend. No one’s spine is going to snap. What happened was the woman and to sit in an incredibly uncomfortable position for about 20-30 minutes while we rounded up some lifting assistance. We got six volunteer firefighters, myself, and another medic and we used a special sheet, which is basically a heavy duty nylon tarp with webbing sewed in for handles to lift by. All she needed was help getting onto the bed.

If she had needed to be transported to the ER she would have been waiting at least 2 hours while we contacted the local Health Care Cartel to request their Bariactric ambulance and stretcher to help move her. Could she have died in that time if she had been in critical condition? Absolutely. But we don’t have the resources to move someone like that so she would just have to wait.

While we were waiting for the lifting assistance she sipped on two large McDonalds sodas as she verbally abused her husband and 20 something daughter, who were trying to help move furniture out of the way and make her as comfortable as possible. I can’t make this shit up.

[quote]Uncle Gabby wrote:

[quote]espenl wrote:

[quote]pushharder wrote:

Ouch, I was eating…

[/quote]

Ha. I work in EMS, and had to move a 700+ pounder last weekend. No one’s spine is going to snap. What happened was the woman and to sit in an incredibly uncomfortable position for about 20-30 minutes while we rounded up some lifting assistance. We got six volunteer firefighters, myself, and another medic and we used a special sheet, which is basically a heavy duty nylon tarp with webbing sewed in for handles to lift by. All she needed was help getting onto the bed.

If she had needed to be transported to the ER she would have been waiting at least 2 hours while we contacted the local Health Care Cartel to request their Bariactric ambulance and stretcher to help move her. Could she have died in that time if she had been in critical condition? Absolutely. But we don’t have the resources to move someone like that so she would just have to wait.

While we were waiting for the lifting assistance she sipped on two large McDonalds sodas as she verbally abused her husband and 20 something daughter, who were trying to help move furniture out of the way and make her as comfortable as possible. I can’t make this shit up.[/quote]

And who ends up paying for all of this special equipment and extra resources for obese people?

It’s one thing having disability benefits for somebody who is actually disabled through no fault of their own, but to think taxpayer’s hard earned money is being spent due to the gluttony of others is insane.

[quote]orion wrote:

Is this real life?

Orion, what I really want to know is: How does a boar wear shoes? I didn’t even know people made shoes for boars, let alone that female boars stripped for male humans.

[quote]Uncle Gabby wrote:

[quote]espenl wrote:

[quote]pushharder wrote:

Ouch, I was eating…

[/quote]

While we were waiting for the lifting assistance she sipped on two large McDonalds sodas as she verbally abused her husband and 20 something daughter, who were trying to help move furniture out of the way and make her as comfortable as possible. I can’t make this shit up.[/quote]

man. only in america are our ambulances not big enough for some people.