Fat People at the Gym

The thing is women of all shapes and sizes do the abductor/adductor machine. Women of all shapes and sizes do those tricep extensions where you get in the DB row position first, sorry I don’t know what that position for the tricep extension is called…maybe horizontal. BUt it seems like all women must do those exercises as part of their routine.

I usually don’t judge based on size but I did see a PT having a woman that looked about 5’3" and around 200lbs doing DB wrist curls off the end of a bench. That was indeed useless.

[quote]Makavali wrote:

[quote]installglass wrote:
So, first I respect someone saying “Oh shit, I got fucking huge. I need to do something about this.” I don’t respect that they let themselves get there in the first place.

So now that I have that out if the way. Why in the fuck do they sit on the hip abduction/adduction machines and not do cardio? If your muscles are buried under 100lbs of fat toning them won’t help!

Second, and this just happened today and is mostly the reason for this post. If you are 100+ lbs overweight. Do not under any circumstances wear a shirt that says “Eat the weak”. They are obviously full of calories. Consider a salad.[/quote]

See as diet is 90% of the battle, you shouldn’t give two shits about what exercise they are doing, as long as they aren’t sitting on the couch stuffing their faces full of carbs and unhealthy fats.

Consider jumping off a bridge.[/quote]

So in your estimation, me apologozing wasn’t good enough? Suicide is what you think is necessary for redemption.

I fucked up. I will admit that it was an unnecessary thing to write. I said sorry. Did you not read that far or am I that horrible of a human being that I should just remove myself from existence?

Strength training is better than cardio for fat loss/body transformations.

The good girl bad girl machine is damn good I don’t understand the hate on it.

[quote]theBeth wrote:
Can we have a thread instead about chubby, deconditioned personal trainers…or at least the ones who don’t know what they’re doing and have their clients perform exercises with atrocious form?[/quote]

This thread sucks.

theBeth – What’s the map of Maine behind you in your avatar?

[quote]SteelyD wrote:
theBeth – What’s the map of Maine behind you in your avatar?[/quote]

There’s a map of Maine in the background? I couldn’t get past her purdy teeth.

[quote]sen say wrote:

[quote]SteelyD wrote:

There’s a map of Maine in the background? I couldn’t get past her purdy teeth.[/quote]

this

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

Ok, I apologize. Apparently nobody finds the humor in this. Won’t happen again!

I mean that seriously. I didn’t mean to piss anyone off.[/quote]
The “Eat the weak” part was kinda funny[/quote]

Maybe I should have just left it at that. It was really what I wanted to write about anyway. The rest was just ranting about another group and I suppose in hindsight could have been left out. Live and learn.

As a post script there are quite a few that I see regularly who are working their ass off (literally) and not only do I respect them but I make it a point to at least occasionally say something encouraging. I do respect doing something about it.[/quote]

Do you even lift?
If so picts or it didn’t happen…
Where’s your log?

[quote]Nards wrote:
The thing is women of all shapes and sizes do the abductor/adductor machine. Women of all shapes and sizes do those tricep extensions where you get in the DB row position first, sorry I don’t know what that position for the tricep extension is called…maybe horizontal. BUt it seems like all women must do those exercises as part of their routine.

I usually don’t judge based on size but I did see a PT having a woman that looked about 5’3" and around 200lbs doing DB wrist curls off the end of a bench. That was indeed useless.[/quote]

Hahahahaha!!

Okay this was fucking funny. It’s funny 'cos I’ve noticed this too.

About time, ladies get into rope pulls and use EZ bars for overhead tris extension.

Fucking hardcore.

[quote]Makavali wrote:

So, first I respect someone saying “Oh shit, I got fucking huge. I need to do something about this.” I don’t respect that they let themselves get there in the first place.

So now that I have that out if the way. Why in the fuck do they sit on the hip abduction/adduction machines and not do cardio? If your muscles are buried under 100lbs of fat toning them won’t help!

Second, and this just happened today and is mostly the reason for this post. If you are 100+ lbs overweight. Do not under any circumstances wear a shirt that says “Eat the weak”. They are obviously full of calories. Consider a salad.[/quote]

See as diet is 90% of the battle, you shouldn’t give two shits about what exercise they are doing, as long as they aren’t sitting on the couch stuffing their faces full of carbs and unhealthy fats.

Consider jumping off a bridge.[/quote]

So in your estimation, me apologozing wasn’t good enough? Suicide is what you think is necessary for redemption.

I fucked up. I will admit that it was an unnecessary thing to write. I said sorry. Did you not read that far or am I that horrible of a human being that I should just remove myself from existence?[/quote]

does seem a tad harsh

[quote]Nards wrote:

I usually don’t judge based on size but I did see a PT having a woman that looked about 5’3" and around 200lbs doing DB wrist curls off the end of a bench. That was indeed useless.[/quote]

Triceps kickbacks.

[quote]sen say wrote:

[quote]SteelyD wrote:

There’s a map of Maine in the background? I couldn’t get past her purdy teeth.[/quote]

shit.

thanks for noticing my oral orfice. i’m flattered.

[quote]theBeth wrote:

[quote]sen say wrote:

[quote]SteelyD wrote:

shit.

thanks for noticing my oral orfice. i’m flattered.[/quote]
I would advise not encouraging him.

[quote]DeadKong wrote:

[quote]Nards wrote:

Triceps kickbacks.[/quote]

Yep, spot reducing.

Women want tones triceps that don’t flap in the wind and smaller thighs. So they do kickbacks and good girl/bad girls.

[quote]Derek542 wrote:
I would advise not encouraging him. [/quote]

Quiet…I’m operating here…

[quote]theBeth wrote:
thanks for noticing my oral orfice. i’m flattered.[/quote]

Now…where was I pre-Mr. 542? Oh yeah…happy to notice any and all orifices you’re inclined to share…singularly or all three at the same time…I’m easy like that.

[quote]ryanbCXG wrote:

The good girl bad girl machine is damn good I don’t understand the hate on it. [/quote]

Wat?

[quote]sen say wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:
I would advise not encouraging him. [/quote]

Quiet…I’m operating here…[/quote]
No problem

[quote]Derek542 wrote:
Quiet…I’m operating here…[/quote]
No problem[/quote]

Is this just a funny picture of a burro stuck in a well, or does it illustrate some sort of cute phrase? Like, “OK, you’re an ass in a well”?

[quote]sen say wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:
Quiet…I’m operating here… [/quote]
No problem [/quote]

Is this just a funny picture of a burro stuck in a well, or does it illustrate some sort of cute phrase? Like, “OK, you’re an ass in a well”? [/quote]

The world will never know.

I am just waiting for Derek to post his long list of Girlfriends.