Fat People Arent Fooling Anyone

[quote]theAnj wrote:
Yeah, HUGE difference between fat people who realise their weak points (Mom-in-MD you and I are in the same boat here!) and making an effort to do something about it, and fat people who flaunt their fat, stick the “beautiful” label on it, and get elitist about it

I seriously saw this hugely obese lady in the mall last time I went jeans shopping, who was wearing spandex biker shorts, muffintopping and MUFFINBOTTOMING OUT UNDER THEM TOO, with a midriff t-shirt that said “Wine Me, Dine Me, 69 Me” while pushing her toddler around in a stroller and slurping on a Venti Frappacino.

I would be scarred for life if I didn’t have a sense of humor. ;)[/quote]

For sure! I agree. Anyone who is putting forth the effort to make their life better (in any regard) deserves positive encouragement and shouldn’t be laughed at. Everyone has had at least ONE stupid habit they let get too far - I look back at some of my poor decisions and am amazed, I was fairly chubby myself at one point and it could have been worse. Honestly one of my judges of character when I talk to someone is whether or not they are open to change/improvement in their life. Being self-aware of your own happiness and being prepared to make changes to improve it is so important in life.

lol @ “Wine Me, Dine Me, 69 Me”…I think I would have called Child Protective Services on that mom.

The people who bother me with this are those that complain about being fat, but do not want to listen to any suggestions on how to change there ways. Those who do not want to take the effort to carry notebook to write down everything they eat and drink in it. Those people who say “I only eat 1 meal a day” and that one meal is 20 piece nuggets, large fries, and a cheeseburger all washed down with a diet coke. Yet they wonder why they are over weight. Oh, they also tend to forget about all the random snacking they do throughout the day.

One person asked me for help (and by no means am I an expert) and to start I asked the to start keeping the food log and just start walking everyday. To park farther away from store etc… They couldn’t even do that so why would I bother trying to help them further?

Fat people are fat because they eat too much. Energy In > Energy Out. This whole “search for the cure for obesity” is nonsense. It could be “cured” through nutrition. Plus, most fatties lie about what they eat anyway. It’s like the flip-side of the skinny guy who says he eats all the time and doesn’t gain a single pound.

[quote]ab_power wrote:
Fat people are fat because they eat too much. Energy In > Energy Out. This whole “search for the cure for obesity” is nonsense. It could be “cured” through nutrition. Plus, most fatties lie about what they eat anyway. It’s like the flip-side of the skinny guy who says he eats all the time and doesn’t gain a single pound. [/quote]

“A donut weighs less than an apple, therefore, if I eat the donut, I will gain less weight”.

Fat people were put on earth so that kids could bond with each other.

“You like guitar?”
“Nope. You like football?”
“Nope… hey, that kid looks like a pig!”
(Mutual laughter and long term friendship)

Yesterday I wrote on Kate Harding’s blog challenging all her bullshit. Very nicely though. It was deleted.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
ab_power wrote:
Fat people are fat because they eat too much. Energy In > Energy Out. This whole “search for the cure for obesity” is nonsense. It could be “cured” through nutrition. Plus, most fatties lie about what they eat anyway. It’s like the flip-side of the skinny guy who says he eats all the time and doesn’t gain a single pound.

“A donut weighs less than an apple, therefore, if I eat the donut, I will gain less weight”.
[/quote]

“the truth hurts, therefore, if i cover up my flaws with fashionable accesories i can make up for my true problem at hand” =)

[quote]duffyj2 wrote:
Fat people were put on earth so that kids could bond with each other.

“You like guitar?”
“Nope. You like football?”
“Nope… hey, that kid looks like a pig!”
(Mutual laughter and long term friendship)[/quote]

It doesnt matter who makes fun of you… if your bigger and stronger lol… I remember one kid who made fun of me…

With one hand I grabbed him by the throat, slammed him against a locker and lifted him off the ground… his large group of friends were down the hall when I let the kid go… he was crying.

FAT POWER!!!

I dont think fat people should be happy with their body… not because they should hate themselves for being fat… but its very unhealthy and being healthy can make you live a happier life.

dude theres a huge difference between having shitty genetic which put you 10-20lbs overweight versus being 50-60lbs overweight.

the thing that bothers me is when someone gets sooo fat that theyre now obese and rather than go to the gym on a daily basis theyd rather just dance around the problem. then they try to play it off like they would rather be fat than thin. hahaha ok, im gonna buy that.

i bet its awesome to have tons of back and shoulder hair too. and just because theres someone desperate enough to bang you or desperate enough for ratings to give you a spot on their talkshow or has enough of an estrogen imbalance to feel bad for your sorry ass doesnt mean youre suddenly accepted by society or that you even should be accepted.

but what bothers me even more than fat people who pretend to be beautiful but at least have the concept of accesory vanity down are the people who are just disguisting.

im talkin girl with long ass gray hair, tye die shirt, and a fucking goatee rockin some sweatpants in July. i had to sit next to one of those creatures in my Film As Art class…i showed up late and i was forced to sit there or the left handed seat next to it…

just as i was about to sit in the left seat i remebered im not a lefty and we may actually have to write something…and thatd be awkward. so thankfully my professor stayed to my left so i manuevered(sp) myself so i didnt have to look to my right once.

on a side note one of the cool things about being the skinny kid who gets big is when you get to that point where fat people dont seem “big” anymore and they just seem like people with huge guts and awkward extremities.

like i dont think ive seen a slightly intimidating fat person in the last year. i think its cause being the skinny kid i was always naturally weaker and fats kid were naturally stronger but then you get to the point where the “impressive” weight isnt so impressive anymore.

[quote]It doesnt matter who makes fun of you… if your bigger and stronger lol… I remember one kid who made fun of me…

With one hand I grabbed him by the throat, slammed him against a locker and lifted him off the ground… his large group of friends were down the hall when I let the kid go… he was crying.

FAT POWER!!!

I dont think fat people should be happy with their body… not because they should hate themselves for being fat… but its very unhealthy and being healthy can make you live a happier life.[/quote]

The Duffman’s awesome award of the day goes to… YOU, for bein totally freakin’ awesome in the face of danger or battle or whatever… don’t take that shit homie, someone fucks with you you break their fuckin’ face…

know what I’m sayin’… all I’m sayin’ is… no hatin’… ya hear… once… five guys… no fuckin’ around here FIVE… they’re all like “Yo yo ya got a laptop in that bag muthafucka”…

ROUNDHOUSE KICK TO THE FACE… that’s all I’m sayin’… someone fucks with me… fuck 'em right back… HARDER AND FASTER… word.

howcome anytime someone mentions a fight story some other dingleberry has to try and make fun of him?

this site is fucking pussy, nothing “testosterone” about it with cunts like that floating around.

theres this section called Over 35 Lifter, go there and never come out.

stole this article off another site, thought I’d share it.

" So, what are you doing for a living these days?" Bob asked me. We’re sitting on the couch at one of those tedious holiday get-togethers.

" I’ m the assistant editor and a writer for Testosterone magazine, It’ s a bodybuilding magazine," I say.

Blank expression. Deer caught in the headlights. Ronnie Coleman doing trigonometry.

" Oh," Bob finally says, " I heard you were, like, one of those bodybuilder guys or something. So, what’ s that like, you know, working out every day and stuff? I just don’ t have time to lift weights all day, but I have been meaning to get rid of this beer belly." He takes another sip of beer. " What do you suggest?" Sip.

At first I was a little offended. I wanted to grab him up and say, " You can’ t tell I’ m a bodybuilder?! Look at my ass! Now, if that’ s not a nice round squat-built piece of sirloin, I don’ t know what is!

Then I realize this might cause a scene and could cost me several Christmas presents. I was planning on returning any presents I got and using the money to buy a power rack, so I didn�??t want to jeopardize this gift getting opportunity.

I also realized that old Bob probably had a certain preconceived image of a bodybuilder and I just didn’t fit that image. I’ m not gorilla huge; I weigh about 205 at 5’ 11" right now.

Bob continued to sit there drinking his Natural Light, smoking a cigarette and waiting for an answer. I tried to figure out how I could explain to the average guy what the typical T-Man does and why he does it. How could I get him to understand what it is we do, how we feel, how we live?

" Well, Bob, I guess you could use the term bodybuilder if you really need a label for what it is we do. Most of us actually don’ t stand on stage and compete, though. We lift weights and manipulate our diets so that we’ll look good naked.

Sure, it’ s healthy too, and we’ ll probably live a longer and more productive life than the average guy, but mostly it’ s about the naked thing. Truthfully, it goes beyond even that.

" Let’ s be honest here. We do it because of people like you, Bob. We look at you sitting there with your gut hanging over your belt and we watch you grunt and groan just getting out of a chair.

Guys like you are our inspiration, Bob. We love it when guys like you talk about not having time to exercise. Every time we see you munching on chips, you inspire us. You’ re my shot in the arm, Bob, my living and breathing wake-up call, my own personal success coach.

" You want to know what it is we do? We overcome. We’ re too busy to train, too, but we overcome. We’ re too busy to prepare healthy meals and eat them five or six times a day, but we overcome.

We can’ t always afford supplements, our genetics aren’ t perfect, and we don’ t always feel like going to the gym. Some of us used to be just like you, Bob, but guess what? We’ ve overcome.

" We like to watch ’ normal’ people like you tell us about how they can’ t get in shape. We smile and nod sympathetically like we feel your pain, but actually, we’ re thinking that you’ re a pathetic piece of **** that needs to grow a spine and join a gym.

We listen to you ***** and moan. We watch you look for the easy way out. Because of people like you, Bob, we never miss a workout.

" You ask us for advice about diet and training and usually we politely offer some guidance, but deep inside we know you won’ t take our advice. You know that too. We smile and say, ’ Hope that helps.

Good luck,’ but actually we’ re thinking, ’ Boy, it would suck to be you.’ We know that 99% of people won’ t listen to us. Once they hear that it takes hard work, sacrifice and discipline, they stop listening and tune us out.

" We know they wanted us to say that building a great body is easy, but it just isn’ t. This did not take five minutes a day on a TorsoTrack. We did not get this way in 12 short weeks using a Bowflex and the Suzanne Somers’ ’ Get Skinny’ diet. A good body does not cost five easy payments of $39.95.

" We like it that while you’ re eating a candy bar and drinking Mountain Dew, we’ re sucking down a protein shake. While you’ re asleep we’ re either getting up early or staying up late, hitting the iron, pushing ourselves, learning, succeeding and failing and rising above the norm with every rep.

Can you feel that? Can you relate? No? Good. This wouldn’t be half as fun if you could.

" We do it because people like you, Bob, either can’ t or won’ t. We do it because what we do in the gym transfers over into the rest of our lives and changes us, physically, mentally, maybe even spiritually.

By the way, do you know what it’ s like to turn the head of a beautiful woman because of the way you’ re built? It feels good, Bob.

" When we’ re in the gym, we’ re in this indescribable euphoria zone. It’ s a feeling of being on, of being completely alive and aware. If you haven’ t been there, then it’ s like trying to describe color to a person who’ s been blind since birth.

Within this haze of pleasure and pain, there’ s knowledge and power, self-discipline and self-reliance. If you do it long enough, Bob, there’ s even enlightenment. Sometimes, the answers to questions you didn’t even know you had are sitting there on those rubber mats, wrapped up in a neat package of iron plates and bars.

" Want to lose that beer belly, Bob? I have a nutty idea. Put down the ****ing beer. I’ll tell you what, Bob. Christmas morning I’ m getting up real early and hitting the iron.

I want to watch my daughter open her presents and spend the whole day with her, so this is the only time I have to train. The gym will be closed, so I’ m going out in my garage to workout.

You be at my house at six in the morning, okay? I’ll be glad to help you start a weight training program. It’ll be cold in there, so dress warm.

" But let me tell you something, Bob. If you don’ t show up, don’ t bother asking me again. This is your chance, your big opportunity to break out of that rut. If you don’ t show up, Bob, you’ve learned a very important lesson about yourself, haven’ t you? You won’ t like that lesson.

" You won’ t like that feeling in the pit of your stomach either or that taste in your mouth. It will taste worse than defeat, Bob. What’ s worse is that you’ ll have accepted that feeling. The feeling will always be with you. In the happiest moments of your life, it’ ll be there, lying under the surface.

" Don’ t look at me like that either. This just may be the best Christmas present you’ ll get this year. Next Christmas, Bob, when I see you again, I’ m going to be a little bigger, a little stronger, and a little leaner.

What will you be? Will you still be making excuses? This is a gift, Bob, from me to you. I’ m giving you the chance to look fate in those pretty eyes of hers and say, ’ Step off, *****. ’ What do you say, Bob? Monday, Christmas morning, 6am, my house.

Okay, so maybe that’ s not the exact words I used with Bob, but you get the picture. Will Bob show up Monday? I don’ t know, but I kind of doubt it. In fact, Bob will probably take me off his Christmas card list. He probably thinks I’ve got " too much Testosterone," like that’ s a bad thing.

The way out of the rut is to make major changes in your life, most of which won’ t be too pleasant in the beginning. What I did was basically give Bob a verbal slap in the face. You can react two ways to a slap.

You can get angry at the person doing the slapping, or you can realize that he was just trying to get you to wake up and focus on what you really want and, more importantly, what it’ll take to get it.

Christmas day I want you to enjoy being with your family and friends. I want you to open presents, sip a little eggnog and have a good meal. But if your regularly scheduled workout happens to fall on December 25th, what will you be doing at six o’ clock that morning?

That’ s what separates us from guys like Bob.

[quote]B rocK wrote:
I still get sick of hot chicks who wear massive D&G glasses. I don’t care if they are fat or skinny. Its stupid.

Good rant though Peter Griffin.

“You know what really grinds my gears…fat people”[/quote]

It’s kewl

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:

this site is fucking pussy, nothing “testosterone” about it with cunts like that floating around.
[/quote]

Thats funny,considering that the women who post here have more testosterone than you.

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:
LiveFromThe781 wrote:

Thats funny,considering that the women who post here have more testosterone than you.[/quote]

when did they start letting people from the chess team in here? i cant wait til i have enough lower body strength to do 15 prisoner squats lmao, gtfo.

[quote]speedster00 wrote:

[/quote]

thats from this site. its called Merry Christmas Bob

[quote]speedster00 wrote:
[/quote]

I’m pretty sure that’s one of TC’s atomic dog articles.

shouldn’t you just be so above fat people they aren’t even worthy of your notice, oh great one

Alot of people blame it on bad genetics. Those people will just have to work harder than the genetically gifted to achieve the physique they want. Its really a question of how bad you want it. Its freaking simple, count calories and adjust to reach your goal. Its a lifestyle change that will keep you fit, not a 3 month quick fix.

BTW this is a very funny thread. Live I had to sit in the lefty seat and take notes the other day… Very awkward…