Fat Men Last Longer

[quote]StevenF wrote:
maybe fat guys last longer because they spend the first 5 minutes searching for their penis.[/quote]

That’s all.

Makes sense to me. Think about it from an evolutionary perspective. Lasting long is for the weak.

Kinda goes against the experiences of people who use AAS and find they last longer.

Having to stop and catch your breath after every thrust does not equal lasting longer.

[quote]tmay11 wrote:
Makes sense to me. Think about it from an evolutionary perspective. Lasting long is for the weak. [/quote]

Good point. If your spreading your seed to 5x as many women you’ll need to get it done faster. Also back in the day if your about to get attacked by a dinosaur you’ll need to hurry it up and get out of there.

I need to figure out how take all the fat on my stomach and lower back and put it on my cock.

its because, when you are fat its less pumps per minute because they get tired. Also, when half of your dick is buried in fat, each pump is like half a pump so its just not as fun for a fat guy. SO to sum up, instead of 2 minutes of intense headboard banging fucking, its like 7 minutes of slow, out of breath pause for heart attack not good fucking.

[quote]Scrotus wrote:
intense headboard banging[/quote]

That’s why you only last 1.8 minutes, all ya’ll be fucking headboards. At least fat men be fucking wimmenz.

I wonder how many of those 7 minute studs ever got a sammich after the festivities…

Fuck that noise. I’ll take abs, long fuck sessions, and sammiches. And if a hungry dino comes on to me, I’ll PIIHB, then tell dinoslut to make me another sammich.

[quote]sufiandy wrote:

[quote]tmay11 wrote:
Makes sense to me. Think about it from an evolutionary perspective. Lasting long is for the weak. [/quote]

Good point. If your spreading your seed to 5x as many women you’ll need to get it done faster. Also back in the day if your about to get attacked by a dinosaur you’ll need to hurry it up and get out of there.[/quote]

I guarantee alpha males last longer than any other group. If you’re alpha you don’t try to sneak in a fuck in an unsafe situation. You are comfortable you will be able to have the tang when you are safely back at camp. You also have no worries about some chump interrupting you. If you are alpha, that won’t happen.

Beta males have to get it done quick because their opportunity could be lost at any moment.

I call BS on this entire study.

I am still wondering why skinny guys are having sex with headboards.

[quote]Brother Chris wrote:
I am still wondering why skinny guys are having sex with headboards. [/quote]

Because she got implants and can polish a knob faster than she can snort a line of coke?

Sorry…that was headCASES.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Sorry…that was headCASES.[/quote]

NO CARE! HULK STILL SMASH IT!

Because she got implants and can polish a knob faster than she can snort a line of coke?[/quote]

Nice corpse foot in the background

[quote]on edge wrote:

Because she got implants and can polish a knob faster than she can snort a line of coke?[/quote]

Nice corpse foot in the background[/quote]

Background?

WWVD

So basically fat guys ‘last longer’ because their excess estrogen causes them to TAKE longer coming? I’ll pass. I’m gonna guess that the study probably didn’t take into account that fit guys are more apt to get it up faster after the first time.

[quote]fivefeetoffury wrote:
So basically fat guys ‘last longer’ because their excess estrogen causes them to TAKE longer coming? I’ll pass. I’m gonna guess that the study probably didn’t take into account that fit guys are more apt to get it up faster after the first time.[/quote]

Sweetie, mine never goes down.