Fat Men Last Longer

FAT men last longer in bed, while lean gym jocks are prone to premature ejaculation, a new study has found.
The scientific research, from Erciyes University in Turkey, found that men with excess body fat develop more female sex hormones that influence their sexual performance.
Men with high fat levels were found to have higher levels of the female sex hormone oestradiol, which disrupts the chemical balance in their body, making them last longer during sex.
The surveyâ??s results found fat men could last an average of 7.3 minutes during love making, while others only lasted 1.8 minutes.

[quote]therajraj wrote:

FAT men last longer in bed, while lean gym jocks are prone to premature ejaculation, a new study has found.
The scientific research, from Erciyes University in Turkey, found that men with excess body fat develop more female sex hormones that influence their sexual performance.
Men with high fat levels were found to have higher levels of the female sex hormone oestradiol, which disrupts the chemical balance in their body, making them last longer during sex.
The surveyâ??s results found fat men could last an average of 7.3 minutes during love making, while others only lasted 1.8 minutes.

[/quote]

1.8 minutes, really?

Oh, and it just sounds like they had problems getting it up.

[quote]therajraj wrote:

[/quote]

1.8 minutes??? Did they survey a bunch of teenage virgins?

WWVD

[quote]therajraj wrote:
http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/body-soul/fat-men-enjoy-longer-lasting-sex-scientific-research-show/story-e6frfou0-1225914453080#ixzz0z5TLE7xW

[/quote]

Its bullshit. You wanna know how I know? Ok, I’ll tell you. There is no way in fucking hell men were honest enough in a survey to say they lasted only an average of 1.8 minutes. How many men are going to be admitting they last only 10 or 20 seconds to make up for the men who last 30 to 45 minutes? Not nearly enough. The survey is bullshit so the rest is probably bullshit too.

This is probably true. We all know that guys who spend huge amounts of time in the gym are trying to make up for other areas they are lacking in. Size, quality, time, etc.

If I was so fat I could only fit the tip in, I’d probably last longer too.

Seven minutes ain’t nothin’ to be proud of.

[quote]Sharp4850 wrote:
Seven minutes ain’t nothin’ to be proud of.[/quote]

It is if you’re talking about holding your breath… or farting even.

WWVD

Maybe fat turkish men last longer.

Estradiol, basically what we know as estrogen, can cause many symptoms such as ED, decreased sensitivity, low libido, etc. E2 increases with bodyfat but high E2 can also be caused by numerous other factors- thryoid issues, environmental estrogens, etc.

So while it’s true that a fat man will have higher estrogen and higher estrogen can lead to insensitivity, I think it is a stretch to say that fat men last longer.

i like boobs

All I know is Biotest better get on the ball and start selling an Estradiol booster.

Finally. My 6 year bulk phase pays dividends!

[quote]therajraj wrote:
All I know is Biotest better get on the ball and start selling an Estradiol booster.[/quote]

haha. So with “longer lasting” you will also be the recipient of trouble maintaining erections, a foggy mind, excessive fat storage, possible gynocemastia, and low energy. What a grand idea!

maybe its because fat guys have sex with fat girls.

[quote]StevenF wrote:
maybe its because fat guys have sex with fat girls. [/quote]

ROFL GENIUS.

[quote]LarryDavid wrote:

[quote]StevenF wrote:
maybe its because fat guys have sex with fat girls. [/quote]

ROFL GENIUS.[/quote]

This may be one of the most obvious and best responses I have ever seen on this website

Geezus, I’m not having sex with someone who has more damn estrogen than I do, especially if it amounts to 7 whole minutes.

[quote]therajraj wrote:
http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/body-soul/fat-men-enjoy-longer-lasting-sex-scientific-research-show/story-e6frfou0-1225914453080#ixzz0z5TLE7xW

FAT men last longer in bed, while lean gym jocks are prone to premature ejaculation
[/quote]

I’ve fucked literally from dusk till dawn on many occasions.

No, alcohol was not involved…

Fuck your study. Fat men can go eat a donut. I’ll continue to look good and fuck longer than they can because they’ll get distracted for some fuckin twinkies while I’m busy gettin my fuck on from the raging testosterone coursing through my balls and dick.

maybe fat guys last longer because they spend the first 5 minutes searching for their penis.