Fat May Lead to Stupidity

I wonder how many people will still eat that big mac, but will do some sudoku in between bites… I’m sure that will even it out.

Yet, many will think it’s the obesity that is causing the issue, when in reality, obesity is just another manifestation of bad diet that leads to other health issues too.

Think about it. Most obese aren’t getting excess omega-3s in their diet :wink:

edit- aren’t

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
[/quote]

well shit lol

I always thought it was the other way around. Aren’t most stupid people also fat? It seems to me that you’d have to be pretty fucking dumb to let yourself get/stay fat to begin with.

[quote]DBCooper wrote:
I always thought it was the other way around. Aren’t most stupid people also fat? It seems to me that you’d have to be pretty fucking dumb to let yourself get/stay fat to begin with.[/quote]

My physics teacher in HS was brilliant and has even been sought after for video lecture series. He was 5 ft 7 and weighed a good 400…ate a dozen eclairs every morning before the bell but was a great communicator and could make a tennis ball understand how the great pyramids were built.

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:

My physics teacher in HS was brilliant and has even been sought after for video lecture series. He was 5 ft 7 and weighed a good 400…ate a dozen eclairs every morning before the bell but was a great communicator and could make a tennis ball understand how the great pyramids were built.[/quote]

He had said most stupid people are fat, you can be fat and smart in ways…

[quote]DBCooper wrote:
I always thought it was the other way around. Aren’t most stupid people also fat? It seems to me that you’d have to be pretty fucking dumb to let yourself get/stay fat to begin with.[/quote]

I don’t know if “most” stupid people are fat. I know plenty of skinny white trash guys who are dumber than a bag of hammers. I know plenty of stupid skinny chicks too. That being said, I clicked on this thread to say basically the same thing - maybe being stupid makes you more likely to get fat as opposed to the other way around. Sort of a correlation vs. causality thing.

This is explane why I dont no where my peepee is.

A good friend of mine - once causally deemed a genius by the head of Princeton University - is well over 300 lbs… AND he smoked cigarettes for many years.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
A good friend of mine - once causally deemed a genius by the head of Princeton University - is well over 300 lbs… AND he smoked cigarettes for many years.

[/quote]
Then obviously he isn’t a genius. It probably isn’t the first time the head of Princeton has been wrong about someone.

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

My physics teacher in HS was brilliant and has even been sought after for video lecture series. He was 5 ft 7 and weighed a good 400…ate a dozen eclairs every morning before the bell but was a great communicator and could make a tennis ball understand how the great pyramids were built.[/quote]
That just means that he’s smart when it comes to one thing, namely physics. When it comes to everything else, also known as Life, he is clearly a fucking moron. And the investment opportunity he passed up with RAPEAXE!!! Enterprises is further proof that he isn’t very sharp.

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[/quote]
Then obviously he isn’t a genius. It probably isn’t the first time the head of Princeton has been wrong about someone.[/quote]

Fool! Genius often stands apart from common sense and social norm. This guy would run mental/intellectual circles around you, DB!

[quote]Derek542 wrote:
[/quote]

Derek LOVES that gif!

lol

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:
[/quote]

Derek LOVES that gif!

lol[/quote]

This is my all time fav

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote: