Fat Man Sues Over Seats

^ sue them for all theyve got X. Its the American thing to do!!! (sarcasm) i hate people like this. first, lose some fucking weight, second, dont sit in a goddamn booth

[quote]TheBodyGuard wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Then again, I have real trouble in airplane seats so I don’t know how much I can laugh at this.[/quote]

x2

fucking.hate.flying

only 2nd to that is other mass transportation. used to take the bus to NYC every day for 3 years…1 hour 20 minutes one way. worst.3.years.of.my.life - even when i had both seats to myself. [/quote]

The train wasn’t an option?

[/quote]

It was an option but not the best. I was on Wall St. and then later Jersey City.

The train takes you to midtown, then you have to hop a subway, extending the commute time and expense. The bus takes you directly to lower manhatten. In JC, the bus dropped me blocks from work. Train would have dropped in Newark, followed by PATH to JC. And both train scenarios extend my personal drive time by almost 30 minutes (to trenton, unless you want to mess with Phila and bridge toll and parking).

On balance, the bus was the best option. Drive, park, free parking. Also, most of the trains out of trenton for that trip were NJTransit and those seats DO NOT RECLINE! So, no comfort benefit there. And the Amtrak is cost prohibitive.[/quote]

True.

[quote]DJHT wrote:
[/quote]

DJHT you might want to fix that picture.

Two, to and too.

You have a fifty-fifty chance of being right the next time.

[quote]roon12 wrote:

More detail and a pic of the guy here. I like the bit about his wife having to visit the place for him as he feels like an ‘outcast’.[/quote]

This is the best part. He doesn’t stop going, he just has his wife pick up his food for him.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

Then again, I have real trouble in airplane seats so I don’t know how much I can laugh at this.[/quote]

x2

fucking.hate.flying

only 2nd to that is other mass transportation. used to take the bus to NYC every day for 3 years…1 hour 20 minutes one way. worst.3.years.of.my.life - even when i had both seats to myself. [/quote]

[/quote]

It was an option but not the best. I was on Wall St. and then later Jersey City.

The train takes you to midtown, then you have to hop a subway, extending the commute time and expense. The bus takes you directly to lower manhatten. In JC, the bus dropped me blocks from work. Train would have dropped in Newark, followed by PATH to JC. And both train scenarios extend my personal drive time by almost 30 minutes (to trenton, unless you want to mess with Phila and bridge toll and parking).

On balance, the bus was the best option. Drive, park, free parking. Also, most of the trains out of trenton for that trip were NJTransit and those seats DO NOT RECLINE! So, no comfort benefit there. And the Amtrak is cost prohibitive.[/quote]

True. [/quote]

ID -

Didn’t you once sue the same place for not providing booster seats?

The nerve of that place!

[quote]SteelyD wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

x2

fucking.hate.flying

[/quote]

True. [/quote]

ID -

Didn’t you once sue the same place for not providing booster seats?

The nerve of that place!
[/quote]

You bastard.

Yes. I lost on a technicality.

[quote]DJHT wrote:

This picture is hilarious.[/quote]
[/quote]

ROFL!!

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]roon12 wrote:

More detail and a pic of the guy here. I like the bit about his wife having to visit the place for him as he feels like an ‘outcast’.[/quote]

This is the best part. He doesn’t stop going, he just has his wife pick up his food for him.[/quote]

Yeah. Actually this is something I see often. “I don’t like that restaurant/fast food place/whatever” or “At that place they are always very rude”. Then why do you go?

LOL @ “Lazy/Chubby Fat = Disability”

[quote]Edevus wrote:

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]roon12 wrote:

This is the best part. He doesn’t stop going, he just has his wife pick up his food for him.[/quote]

Yeah. Actually this is something I see often. “I don’t like that restaurant/fast food place/whatever” or “At that place they are always very rude”. Then why do you go?[/quote]

His next lawsuit: White Castle is addictive and made me fat.

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:
[/quote]

Two, to and too.

You have a fifty-fifty chance of being right the next time.[/quote]

Yea thanks did that while doing something else. :slight_smile:

And I fail at MS Paint so dont know how to fix it.

Maybe I can file suit against Microsoft…

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:
[/quote]

Two, to and too.

Maybe I can file suit against Microsoft…[/quote]

I think you should sue the manufacturers of the keyboards. They really should have more ‘O’s’.

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]Edevus wrote:

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]roon12 wrote:

Yeah. Actually this is something I see often. “I don’t like that restaurant/fast food place/whatever” or “At that place they are always very rude”. Then why do you go?[/quote]

His next lawsuit: White Castle is addictive and made me fat. [/quote]

Presenting a document that says that junk food is addictive because bla bla bla.

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:
[/quote]

Two, to and too.

I think you should sue the manufacturers of the keyboards. They really should have more ‘O’s’.[/quote]

Plus Folgers I spilled coffee on my laptop a couple of weeks ago and now the “n” key sticks.

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:
[/quote]

Two, to and too.

I think you should sue the manufacturers of the keyboards. They really should have more ‘O’s’.[/quote]

Plus Folgers I spilled coffee on my laptop a couple of weeks ago and now the “n” key sticks. [/quote]

Should sue Folgers for false advertising. That ain’t coffee.

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:
[/quote]

Two, to and too.

Plus Folgers I spilled coffee on my laptop a couple of weeks ago and now the “n” key sticks. [/quote]

Should sue Folgers for false advertising. That ain’t coffee.[/quote]

Whats worse its one of Folgers cheap office product coffee’s they send to businesses.

HEB brand ain’t doing much better.

That’s what I get for trying to save some cash.

[quote]Loudog75 wrote:
Yup He’s fat.

So while I was on that website, did any of you happen to not notice the fat guy and see their other photos???
[/quote]

Carnival thread?

Carnival thread.