T Nation

Fat Loss

Here’s my vitals: Bodyweight 200 lbs., fat percentage 16%, lean body mass 168 lbs. (76 kg). I calculated my caloric intake for fat loss to be 2,600 kcal. The percentage of nutrients are 55% carbs, 25% protein, 20% fat.
I’ll be using an EDT resistance training routine four days a week. Here’s the kicker, I want to get down to 185 total body weight with a fat percentage close to 10% in eight weeks. I honestly can not train myself to do cardio because it is boring as hell. And, the only supplements I will take are multivitamins and vitamin c’s two times a day. I need to know is 1. Is it possible to drop body fat down to the level I want in this length of time without cardiovascular and keeping the same caloric intake? 2. Since I am not doing cardio, do I reduce my calories approximately 200-300 more calories to make up for the calories I would lose through cardio? 3. Or do I need to suck it up and get my fat ass on a treadmill or an elliptical for 20 minutes and do some HIIT in all praise to John Berardi?