Fat loss

I’m starting a cut phase soon. What do you think is the best conditioning to accomplish that goal?

I already know that the most important thing is diet, but i want to know how to approach conditioning.

I’m doing Greyskull LP 3 times per week at the moment.

[quote]ilyan93 wrote:
I’m starting a cut phase soon. What do you think is the best conditioning to accomplish that goal?

I already know that the most important thing is diet, but i want to know how to approach conditioning.

I’m doing Greyskull LP 3 times per week at the moment. [/quote]

IMO sprinting without a doubt. Im currently using John Romaniellos sprint programme from this site

works an absolute treat.

[quote]putter2712 wrote:

[quote]ilyan93 wrote:

IMO sprinting without a doubt. Im currently using John Romaniellos sprint programme from this site

works an absolute treat.[/quote]

I don’t know if sprinting in a treadmill is a good idea. What about fasted walking?

I didn’t read the Romainello article but I think you can sprint on a treadmill. No Tabatas as you’d literally spend the whole time psuhing up and down on the speed buttons…but 400m repeats why not?

Walking, though I love it… will not rid you of much fat unless you’re horribly out of shape. Though it would be a good thing to add some nights after dinner as some NEPA (non-exercise physical activity)

[quote]ilyan93 wrote:

[quote]putter2712 wrote:

[quote]ilyan93 wrote:

works an absolute treat.[/quote]

I don’t know if sprinting in a treadmill is a good idea. What about fasted walking?
[/quote]

Well ive done 3 weeks of the program all sprints on the treadmill and hasnt been any issue whatsoever, the thought of it seems alot worse than the reality if stability is your concern.