Fat Loss

John Berardi says that you should drink a post workout drink, like Surge after cardio even if you are in a fat loss cycle. Everywhere else I’ve heard that this practice may impair fat loss. I’d like to drop from 17 or 18 percent bodyfat to 10-12 percent in the next 8 weeks or so. I’m going to clean up my diet and give John’s recomendations a try. I’m going to cycle my cardio as follows. 20 min 4 times a week after weight training for 4 weeks, 30 min 4 times a week for 2 weeks, 45 min 4 times a week for 2 weeks, 1 hour 4 times a week for 1-2 weeks. I’ll take md6 at max dosageand and t3 at four pills for the last 2 weeks every day. If I can get the cash together I’m going to throw in Mag10. My workouts will be similar to Ian Kings training. Any sugestions or experiences with this type of regimine. I know most people are against cardio, but some of us fat bastards need it to lose fat.

I can tell you this, I’m on my 4th bottle of Surge, and I’ve DEFINATELY seen the most dramatic results while on it - not on the scale, but taking my measurements have shown well over an inch lost in waist and butt. It might have been more without the surge but this is steady and sure and it’s great at recovery. Plus using it as my only “treat” for the day makes working out easier. It’s worth it, even if the price does get my panties in a twist.

Thanks bro for the reply.

He addressed this issue in an article. basically, the amount it hinders fat burning is negligible compared to the increased recovery benefits, which has been my experience. Type “post workout” into the previous issues search engine to read the articles yourself.