Fat Loss with GH

Sup everybody, im 16 years old. My father is 5’9 and i was 5’6 so he took me to the doctor . I had igf-1 deficiency so he told me to run 9iu’s of gh everyday for 3 months. I’ve cutted and lean bulked during this period and ive noticed i made gains a lot faster than usual in 2 weeks.

Also i’m 5’8 now and ive noticed my whole body is a LOT leaner after cutting (under a 700-500 calorie deficit) for 2 months (started at 11-10%bf). The problem is: my abs are kinda blurry for my body. According to accu-measure and my gym’s caliper, i’m at around 7-8% body fat now. Im still running gh and ill finish my ‘‘treatment’’ in 11 days.

After saying all that sh*t, the thing is i think my abs are like that because of water retention, one month ago after going out with my girlfriend,walking for 2 hoursand not eating for 6 hours, i came back home and checked how i was looking in the mirror: my abs were fricking ripped. The next day they were as blurry as usual. Could this be caused by water retention? Im always vascular (i can see quad,calf and shoulder veins) I just cant wait to stop taking this sh…t. its summer here and its stressing ‘‘to look as if i had an average 6pack’’. what are your opinions

Interestingly enough I have been dieting pretty hard these past several weeks and I am around the same bodyfat and yes, alot of that is going to be water retention because you are at a point where it actually makes a noticible difference on a daily basis. I’m in the same boat at the moment and it is frustrating to gauge progress, like a mirage that comes and goes.

That is just a result of body fat percentage though, doesnt have much to do with GH but GH does aid in fat loss.

[quote]c.m.l. wrote:
Interestingly enough I have been dieting pretty hard these past several weeks and I am around the same bodyfat and yes, alot of that is going to be water retention because you are at a point where it actually makes a noticible difference on a daily basis. I’m in the same boat at the moment and it is frustrating to gauge progress, like a mirage that comes and goes.

That is just a result of body fat percentage though, doesnt have much to do with GH but GH does aid in fat loss.[/quote]

Yeah its pretty frustrating, ive heard bout bodybuilders that cut gh 21 days before competition as they experience abdominal water retention as fuark.