Fat Loss While Gaining Muscle Diet

I’m 154 lbs. Male. 5’8". 27 years old. 19% body-fat. I’m looking to shred and get a 6-pack while still gaining some muscle, I’m not so worried about losing muscle but I would like to maintain the strength or gain more strength along with muscle mass.
So far, the past week I have changed my workout to 5 days per week with 2 active rest days. I do 30 minutes steady cardio (no intense running, just semi-fast walking on a treadmill with a bit of an incline) after my 1-hour workouts. I still feel sore the following after each workout depending on where I worked on. My weight still hasn’t changed much, body-fat still pretty much the same. It’s only been a week but I thought I would share my diet plan and progress here to make sure I"m on the right path. My plan is after I get down to like 10% body-fat, I want to lean bulk and gain muscle mass while minimizing fat gains.

EDITED:
Here’s my diet every day (about 2300 calories):
196g of protein, 260g of carbs, and 62g of fat

Pre-Workout:
1 scoop of whey protein mixed with half a cup of almond milk, now carbo gain powder, and 1/4 cup of plain greek yogurt blended into a smoothie.

Post-Workout:
1 scoop of whey protein mixed with half a cup of almond milk, a banana, 1/4 cup of plain greek yogurt blended into a smoothie.

Breakfast:
1 large whole egg
1 cup of egg whites

1/2 cup of oatmeal mixed w/ 1 tbsp. of honey, ground cinnamon, 1/4 cup of almonds, and some berries.

Lunch:
4oz. of Chicken Breast
2 slices of whole grain bread
some veggies

Snack:
1 scoop of whey protein with almond milk
1 apple.

Dinner:
Ground beef (85% meat / 15% fat) 4oz.
4 oz. of sweet potatoes
some veggies

Let me know what you think. Is it too many calories? Should it be like 2500 calories for me? I tried some calculators online for fat loss intake, it even said 2000 for me which seems very low. I thought you are supposed to go slow and steady for fat loss if you also want to gain some muscle along the way. I’m hoping in 10-12 weeks I will have a six-pack and be shredded af.

EDIT:
Updated my diet to be 2300 calories. 2500-2800 wasn’t letting let weight at all. Body fat is still 19%.

1 Like