Fat Loss Stalled, Recommended Adjustments?

Sounds good. A few more last questions:

Seems like if the high-carb day is also low fat, there’s no overall high-calorie leptin-boosting day. Or should one of the moderate days be also high fat, as well (and I’d like to still be able to eat that duck fat sometime:P)?

Also, with 60g being too low, in general I handle carbs extremely poorly. Even in my usual mass-gain phases, I keep carbs, other than the Sunday big-eating day, at between 70-125g all peri-workout

If, once I reach my target BF%, my subsequent goal is to then pure lean-gain, as in stay at 8% BF and gain 1lb of pure muscle every two months (which seems to be my long term rate at this point), how should I transition my diet to do that?

bump

That diet is way too close to what I have been doing to be the answer. I have a feeling that more subtle strategies are required now to get below my 175 10% “set point”

I’ve been looking at some leangains articles, what’s your guys’ experience with that If protocol?

i personally was stuck at 7% bodyfat for ages and couldnt drop lower. UNTIL…i stopped taking supplement shakes, eg no creatine and no protein shakes atall. i found I was able to drop to 3%. Ure bodys metabolisim burns higher to digest real food as compared to liquid food, also by not taking a post workout shake u avoid the insulin spike meaning ure HGH stays higher for longer. Instead of taking a post workout shake, try taking BCAA before and during ure training, once training stops, wait 30mins and eat a real meal.

Interesting. I saw the same thing in the leangains guide. I’ll probably keep the peri-workout protocol but limit the shakes otherwise