Fat Loss Stalled, Advice

after recently cut my carbs to only quinoa and a med sweet potato peri-workout, I really have zero craving for carbs. feels kinda nice. I’m doing 1 cheat meal per week, this week it was chicken parm and ziti.
just started my T2, feels good so far.

Interesting thread.

[quote]elusive wrote:
Thanx guys, I decided to have a carb up every 5 days. We’ll see what happens. I have been taking HOT-ROX, Im almost done with my second bottle.[/quote]

Has this helped you at all? I’ve hit a plateau supplement free and I am fighting myself on whether or not to try a thermo…

I’ve also experienced a plateau. I’ve been cutting for about 10 weeks. I’ve lost 17lbs, which is great, but the last 2 weeks I’ve only lost 1lb per week. Not much of a result for 5 heavy gym sessions & 3 one mile swims per week (plus only 1600 cals a day!!!). As someone said above, after a while your body adapts.

So, in 2 weeks I’m starting an 8 week bulking/ 4 week cutting cycle. I want to bulk up (and eat lots!!), but it should also make the 4 week cut much more effective as my body will be used to high calories. I’m aiming for a 1lb a week weight gain while bulking, then a 2lb a week fat loss while cutting. That’s the plan at least!! :wink:

Im having another carb-up today. So I guess every wednesday (my off day) will be a carb up day. Im down to 171. I figure I have another 5-6lbs to go. Shouldn’t be that much longer for me.

If you experience a stall again and the carb-up doesn’t work I usually have success doing this for a few days then going back to my regular diet:
-Increasing calories by 300-400 calories from protein, fats and PWO carbs
-Doing 2 HIIT for 20 mins a day instead of one
-Lower any stimulant I would be taking to zero to one serving(HOT-ROX, or another fat burner) a day in the morning.

Thanks, I’ll keep that in mind.