Fat Loss Stack

Hello,

I am looking to stack for fat loss. I am currently in the Army and probably in the best shape of my life. I understand eating clean and I want to “supplement” my already active and healthy lifestyle.

I am already convinced on getting HOT-ROX but is there anything else I should supplement? I am a beginner with supplementing but I have a buddy who is basically a nutritionist who is helping with my diet. Any responses will help.

Paul

If this is the case, stick with just HOT-ROX for now.

It’s a good idea to get some experience with it before adding more supplements to your routine.

Your a beginner with supplements. Dont jump right to HOT-ROX. Try adding in healthy fats to your diet such as monounsaturated fats, polyunsaturated fats, CLA (Conjuncted Lipoic Acid, GLA (Omega-6),MCT’s (Coconut Oil)…

These fats will help promote weight loss. Fats arent always a bad thing just as long as your eating the right kind of fats. These supplements are relatively inexpensive and you can get some of them from food alone such as the monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats. Try adding these into your diet and you will def see results.

[quote]GetBig227 wrote:
Your a beginner with supplements. Dont jump right to HOT-ROX. Try adding in healthy fats to your diet such as monounsaturated fats, polyunsaturated fats, CLA (Conjuncted Lipoic Acid, GLA (Omega-6),MCT’s (Coconut Oil)…

[/quote]

Omega-6? Really? Most people already consume sufficient amounts. Don’t you mean omega-3?

[quote]GetBig227 wrote:
CLA (Conjuncted Lipoic Acid[/quote]

?

You’re apparently confusing Conjugated Linoleic Acid with Alpha Lipoic Acid.

Might want to keep learning before you start giving advise.

[quote]HK24719 wrote:
GetBig227 wrote:
CLA (Conjuncted Lipoic Acid

?

You’re apparently confusing Conjugated Linoleic Acid with Alpha Lipoic Acid.

Might want to keep learning before you start giving advise.[/quote]

Oh. Snap.

oh ok sounds good… I am kind of getting caught up in the marketing aspect of the supplement business. So Flameout would be ideal since I am starting out, but ReceptorMax and HOT-ROX sounds like it would not be bad adding it the mix. would it be that “crazy” by stacking the three things together? any info would be great.

Paul