Fat Loss Quick and Simple

Anybody out there know a steriod or anything that can get me to lose about 10% body fat quickly and w/o muscle loss?

Those qualified to help you out are going to need some more information. It would also be nice if you showed that you have done some sort of prior research. It sounds like you are looking for us to provide some sort of shortcut for you, and that’s not what this place is about.

Yeah, Im relitivly new to the idea of steriods. Ive been training and trying all sorts of diets none of which seem to work. I read about Rhesus Monkey Hormone in a T nation interview. Iv’e been doin some looking into on T3 and albuterol.

Gear wont burn fat directly. you are way to inexperienced to think about T3. hot about perspiration, diet and maybe some HOT-ROX?

rofl

Stats, age, years training.

Cough 'em up.

www.iwantamiracledrug.com

sorry man i had to…

DG

I agree with BONEZ217, this is not something you just dive in to bro…

[quote]Spencerulz wrote:
Yeah, Im relitivly new to the idea of steriods. Ive been training and trying all sorts of diets none of which seem to work. I read about Rhesus Monkey Hormone in a T nation interview. Iv’e been doin some looking into on T3 and albuterol. [/quote]

Ok great… so keep reading about steroids until you have a working understanding of the mechanisms, that way you’ll be able to come up with your own ideas that we can critique.

We are still going to need background information. No one should feel comfortable offering you advice without that.

And probably the most important point… If you are not making progress right now the problem is in your diet and/or training, not your lack of drug use. Steroids and fat loss drugs enhance the effects of good training/nutrition, they do not replace it.

EDIT: I saw your thread in the beginners forum. Based on the pic you provided and the post you made you are completely lost. Wanting to get down to 6% and gain mass at the same time is delusional. Start eating until you are gaining a pound or two a week. Start reading about steroids in a few years from now and propose a cycle a few years after that.

gotta bust your ass

more than likly gear will do nothing for you
bust ass with cardio and with diet.
I am dieting down with the help of gear but I also know its not the drugs that does it
I am dieting down and running ALOT and actually I have lost like 3 pounds in 2 weeks so I need to change up some stuff. adding more cardio I started 3 days a week but I will be adding one more day.
key is running and diet.

do not use stimulants or T3/T4 you are way too inexperienced and may cause more harm then good

try HOT-ROX and diet modification first.

EDIT:
I just read your thread in the beginers forums also
you want to have the body carrot top has.
well I can promise you he busted his ass long and hard to get the transformation he made and he does look good in a scary gay wendys girl clown kinda way.

you are more than welcome to read all you want around here.
also I suggest you get to know some the threads in that otehr forum you were in and learn all you can about diet, and training

steroids are not the right choice for you right now IMO.
eat big,lift big and you will get big

hoh shit. You can’t beat insane amounts of stimulants, strick carb manipulation, and “I can’t believe I haven’t died” cardio. When I think gear I don’t think fat burner. Whatever you put in is what you will always get back. Half ass work ethic will only yield half ass gains. My two centavos. -GB