Fat Loss Post Football

Last offseason I went from 295 to 265 in about 5 months, I only ran the last month or so but by then I had already loss 25 pounds of the 30.

this offseason since im no longer playing football I want to get down to 230-20. I was wondering should I just do the same thing which was monitor my carbs in the manner of watching junkfood and sugars like soda and juice.

as far as college night life I stuck to not drinking as often and when i did i drank light beer or straight alcohol, I know its not the best but it was something that helped…lol

but I was wondering should I just take the same routine this time around and maybe throw in 30 mins of cardio along with monitoring my diet the way I did and keep my same lifitng patterns.

my diet will eliminate a good protion of carbs with the exception of the before workout meal

just wanting some advice should I take the same route since it worked last time or try something new?

my goal is to really possibly get down to 220ish and retain as much muscle as possible

[quote]
but I was wondering should I just take the same routine this time around and maybe throw in 30 mins of cardio along with monitoring my diet the way I did and keep my same lifitng patterns. [/quote]

#1 sure, #2 sure. LOL

Honestly both could help and really wouldnt hurt. the main thing beingb the diet. Man honestly ven during seaso I would limit the crap sugars etc. Clean up the diet etc… that will be huge.

I say add in football like cardio, sprints GPP, sled drags, keg throws. I just find them more effective and fun. then walk just aim to go on a walk every evening.

Hope that helps,
Phill

hmm kegs throws?

do i start out with them full, then have a prty to empty them then o the cardio with them right after, sounds fun…lol

do you throw for height, distance or what, cause i live in a college house, we have more than our fair share of kegs shesll laying around

[quote]BigCorey75 wrote:
hmm kegs throws?

do i start out with them full, then have a prty to empty them then o the cardio with them right after, sounds fun…lol

do you throw for height, distance or what, cause i live in a college house, we have more than our fair share of kegs shesll laying around[/quote]

All the above for time, distance, height, clean and presses. clean and press then walk with overhead for distance. I love he 1 arm keg snatch that a great one I made up during one of our T-cells.

Just get creative.

Oh a couple other great ones we found were Keg volley ball tosses. hrowing the keg over a V-Ball net for time. say 5-6 times as fast as possible. race one another.

Als Hot Keg like hot potato with a keg, get 2-3 other and throw the keg to one another for say 5 mins. you did something at the end of that.