Fat Loss Nutrition

BAM! We have a winner! I was waiting to see how long it would take you to discover this most obvious of truths!

I guess your real question all alone should have been “how do I keep my weekend cravings/binges at bay that are stopped me from accomplishing my goals?”

1 Like

i knw and i’ll make sure for the next 3 months i’ll not cheat will follow my clean diet

I reckon there’s more to it than just a single cheat day.

Perhaps there is, but 1st, you must eliminate the variables.

like what? variables please provide some more detaile on this

i do carbs cyling and hve my carbs onlu in pre and postworkout that’s it

Start yourself a training log on here, and post pictures of every single thing you eat. It will keep you accountable, and we will all yell at you if you eat anything other than eggs, fish, chicken, almonds, veggies or goats.

2 Likes

Variables such as:

Diet - general foods consumed
Diet - consistency
Diet - calories consumed
Diet - macro ratios
Diet - cycling/windows/fast periods
Training - strength frequency
Training - cardio frequency
Training - strength intensity
Training - cardio intensity
Training - volume
Stress - work related
Stress - home related
Stress - sleep quality
Stress - sleep duration

I’m sure there are more but the point is, that the more variables YOU control, the better you can tweak and find what works for you.

Example: I have recently gone from a slow, clean bulk phase to a slight cutting phase for my own reasons. During this transition my stress variables stayed the same, my diet foods and macro ratios stayed the same. I decreased overall calories very slightly over about a month, I than added in a conditioning day (training - cardio frequency) and I will see how that affects my fat loss.

This is a very condensed example but I hope you get the idea.

2 Likes

i only est these foods except goat. nd prefers carbs like brown rice oats sweet potato

1 Like

How long have you been eating clean and lifting?

I may be wrong but it seems like the gut is always the last thing to go.

Provide some nutritional information about fatloss

As I said earlier…eat foods with the best protein amounts per serving of food. When I eat mainly cod and egg whites, fat starts dropping quick because it’s easy to come in under a calorie target when you get 50% of your daily protein from only a third of your daily calories. It frees up calorie budget to enjoy some pancakes or PBJ sandwiches, and still get lean. For me, having those pancakes is what gets me to my goal easier. I’d rather get there more slowly and surely, than get there fast and hate the process.

Enjoying the process is important because you don’t have to rely on discipline as much.

Cod got too expensive so I switched to chicken thighs and I was getting tired of cod. But I don’t think I’ll ever get tired of chicken thighs mixed with a bowl of white rice and hard boiled egg crumbled up in it with a lot of salt. You’ve got your protein, you’ve got your carbs and you’ve got your salt. Delicious.

2 Likes