Fat Loss Nutrition

Hey T-Nation i m 20years old guy carrying weight 67.5 emma skinny fat guy ii have lots of fat around my abdominal area i follow a very strict diet but still em not able to shred that muffin fat :expressionless: what should i do? a keto diet or just have my carbs intake around my workout ie preworkout and only in postworkout

need some tips Thanks/

Describe your current strict diet.

1 Like

More info.

Exact diet (not planned, what you ACTUALLY eat)

Height

What is your current diet like?
Having your carb intake around your workout is a good idea. Indigo-3G is a great option, it can help with fat loss in stubborn areas.

Hard to say without knowing much about you. Are you doing a strength training program or mostly just cardio?

generally my meals are
breakfast - 2-3wholeeggs+5eggwhites omlette ,10almonds
lunch chickenbrest250g+boilveggies+salad
preowrkout 70goats+1banana+nuts +5eggwhites
before workout 45mins (black coffee)
post workout protien shake +60goats +1 or 2 bananas +5G glutamine in oats
dinner fish200g boneless boil +veggies and salad

this is
my typical diet through the week days

i lift for 6 days one body part particular day and do cardio 5-10 mins aftr traning for 3 days that’s it

generally my meals are

this is

i lift for 6 days one body part particular day and do cardio 5-10 mins aftr traning for 3 days that’s it

generally my meals are…–

this is

generally my meals are—-::

this is

How many compound movements are you doing? Think squats, deadlifts, OH Pressing, chin-ups etc.

I would be getting on a pre written program that focuses on large, heavy, compounds. Squats will give you a larger metabolic debt than curls and crunches.

Does your diet go to crap on weekends?

1 Like

yeah only sunday i go for some sugary staff maybe this is the reason em not able to loose fat

6 way bro-split not geared towards fatloss and generally only for very advanced guys, pick a fatloss program off this site. Upper/lower split or fullbody your best bet

1 Like

and what about carbs intake? i only take carbs around my workouts pls guide me what to eat and how much o wat carbs before or aftr workout

At your age once you train hard and full body etc you will lean out very fast as long as you eat clean/no junk/sugary crap(which you seem to be doing). Carb timing is just the icing on the cake at this stage

1 Like

Another young dude looking for the magic pill. A good work ethic in the gym and consistency with food will bring you steady progress. You shouldn’t need to carb cycle or fast or go extreme low cal or ketosis or go on a fancy liquid only diet at this stage.

1 Like

so the way em going? is it good? amd pre and postworkout how much carbs should i eat?

so how i’ll loose fat? if i’ll eat carbs in my all meal though inonly eat complex carbs

Watch this vid. Great breakdown on the balance between food volume, calories and protein – which is what it’s all about when it comes to getting lean. There are no magic foods, but the closest thing to a magic food is one that is high in volume and protein, low in calories.

Yeah you’re on the right track

Thats like how long is a piece of string -Depends how youre body responds to new training. Train hard for 6 weeks and then can evaluate.

What program have you selected/articles read?

1 Like

I’d say this is your problem.

I think 70 goats would put me well over my daily calories, unless I was bulking of course.

Just kidding man, your diet looks solid. How long have you been CONSISTENTLY following that diet? What weight/fat loss have you seen during that span of time?

3 Likes

it’s not like everyday i go for 70goats it depends on my training like back nd legs are muscles which needs more calories … btw i follow my diet very strictly that i had mentioned above the problm is on sunday i always crave for smthng sugary food

1 Like