T Nation

Fat Loss Help Needed

Hey guys please dont start flaming on me, but im asking here cause i know there are ppl that can really help. i train jujitsu and i would like to drop a weight class, maybe even 2. i train hard and most days i watch what im eating but i cant seem to lose fat.

so my question is could u help me choose a fat loss agent that will help me loose fat, keep muscle (better if not gain new) and keep my strength
thanx in advance

forgot to mention i dont respond well to stimulans like ECA

[quote]dodo888 wrote:
so my question is could u help me choose a fat loss agent that will help me loose fat, keep muscle (better if not gain new) and keep my strength
thanx in advance[/quote]

consistent kcal deficit = lose fat (no fat loss agent required)

consistent heavy lifting = keep muscle (if you’re maintaining kcal deficit - see above - you’ll likely need to scale down volume)

ok, i see u guys missed what i was saying, im in calorie deficit but i dont lose fat, and i dont do weights cause i have 2,5 hours training daily, and if u know what i means to do jujitsu for that long u get the idea that its extremly hard…but with all those thing i cant lose fat…i was considering primobolan depot or anavar, but again i would like opinions of guys who have more experience

What you are saying is impossible. If you are in a a calorie deficit to your daily requirements, you will lose weight.

No, we didn’t miss a thing.

No, you’re not in a kcal deficit.

[quote]dodo888 wrote:
and i dont do weights cause i have 2,5 hours training daily, and if u know what i means to do jujitsu for that long u get the idea that its extremly hard…[/quote]

Good luck holding onto much muscle with that approach.

Experience matters, but not in the way you think it does. Its experience with successful fat loss (as has already been outlined in this thread) that AAS will enhance, not any miracle drugs that will mask poor diet/training towards a goal.

What do you eat when you get a chance to eat?

SB

agreed