Fat Loss Foods

Hi guys,

I know you must be bored of these kind of questions but i dont think there is anywhere else i will get a good answer or more knowledgeable people.I am currently in a fat loss stage and have worked out my diet which i have used in the past to drop fat so the main body of my diet is fine its just the salads/fruits/veg

i have two meals with chicken and was wondering what you guys include in your salads/veg?and how much as i want to eat enough so i aint soon hungry all the time.Also are such things as carrots/pickled beetroot/pickled onions ok?mostly because i love them ; ) but will give them a miss as they cannot be good for fat loss.

Also cottage cheese what the hell do you guys have with this?Also how much fruit should i have?

hope someone can help…thankyou

I suggest you read through some articles/threads about particular diets.

Carbs Cycling Experience

My Experience On The Anabolic Diet II

(Run a search and you’ll find the first AD thread too)

Rapid Fat Loss vs V-Diet

These three will probably contain enough information to keep you going for a while.
There are mentions of many many more diets that you will stumble across while going through these threads.

Short of planning your diet for you, I don’t think there’s much that can be said - you’re just gonna have to suck it up and learn like the rest of us.

wow, great idea, direct someone who’s asking if carrots are a good “fat loss food” to a thread about cyclical ketogenic diets. perhaps while you’re at it you could direct a 130 lb teenager to a thread on DoggCrapp training.

listen OP: before you do anything else, you need to educate yourself on the basics of nutrition. This means things like “how many calories should I be eating” “what are good sources of protein/carbs/fat” and “what constitutes a well balanced diet”

save all the other shit for later, after repeating the basics for a few years.

[quote]THEWARRIOR wrote:
Hi guys,

I know you must be bored of these kind of questions but i dont think there is anywhere else i will get a good answer or more knowledgeable people.I am currently in a fat loss stage and have worked out my diet which i have used in the past to drop fat so the main body of my diet is fine its just the salads/fruits/veg

i have two meals with chicken and was wondering what you guys include in your salads/veg?and how much as i want to eat enough so i aint soon hungry all the time.Also are such things as carrots/pickled beetroot/pickled onions ok?mostly because i love them ; ) but will give them a miss as they cannot be good for fat loss.

Also cottage cheese what the hell do you guys have with this?Also how much fruit should i have?

hope someone can help…thankyou[/quote]

If you are cutting and eating a bunch of meals, trying to get a little dairy in at least some of them, and some fruit or berries with every meal, along with the standard fibrous vegetables and protein/fat, is probably a good idea. A piece of fruit or say 300g of berries is usually good for me personally, at least when errring towards lower CHO inake

[quote]JMoUCF87 wrote:
wow, great idea, direct someone who’s asking if carrots are a good “fat loss food” to a thread about cyclical ketogenic diets. perhaps while you’re at it you could direct a 130 lb teenager to a thread on DoggCrapp training.[/quote]

Haha I just realised how stupid that was on my part.

humbly backs away from thread

[quote]El Sonido wrote:
JMoUCF87 wrote:
wow, great idea, direct someone who’s asking if carrots are a good “fat loss food” to a thread about cyclical ketogenic diets. perhaps while you’re at it you could direct a 130 lb teenager to a thread on DoggCrapp training.

humbly backs away from thread[/quote]

lol

c’mon man, at least call me an asshole. this is the internet, humbleness is for SUCKERS!

seriously though, you gotta learn to crawl before you can run.

At least that’s one of your problems solved…

[quote]JMoUCF87 wrote:
El Sonido wrote:
JMoUCF87 wrote:

lol

c’mon man, at least call me an asshole. this is the internet, humbleness is for SUCKERS!

seriously though, you gotta learn to crawl before you can run.[/quote]

It’s humility, douche.
How’s that?

Oh no, wait, it turns out both are acceptable - good old google define:

[quote]JMoUCF87 wrote:
El Sonido wrote:
JMoUCF87 wrote:

lol

seriously though, you gotta learn to crawl before you can run.[/quote]

Asshole. :stuck_out_tongue: Happy?

:wink: