Fat Loss Fail

I want to know what you guys think about this. This family gets paid 20,000 a year in health benefits because they are so overweight and have all these problems. What bothers me about it is their complaining. Read what they have to say. “They can’t afford healthy food” “the daughter is at school and finds it impossible to find the time to exercise”

Now excuse me they eat all this unhealthy microwave pies and bacon butties or whatever and they can’t afford healthy food? Come on. and what the daughter says is just absolutely ridiculous. I am a college student myself and believe me I’d like to think I am pretty busy. Between classes, helping with research, interning at PT clinics, and any other clubs I have joined I still manage to find time to lift and/or do my cardio at the gym to get ready for competitions or just overall health. So I don’t even want to HEAR that she doesn’t have time. theres ALWAYS time its just a matter of your making it happen.

So I would just like to know what everyone else thinks about this as I don’t think I am alone in thinking this way but maybe I am. Lets hear it.

http://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/music_movies_girls_life/subsidizing_people_for_being_fat

Already done.

[quote]Christine wrote:
http://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/music_movies_girls_life/subsidizing_people_for_being_fat

Already done.[/quote]

Damn I was coming in just to tell him that.

Haul them to a little starving village in Ethiopia, they’ll lose it there

[quote]Erasmus wrote:
Haul them to a little starving village in Ethiopia, they’ll lose it there[/quote]

Seriously.

Plus, they’re not even THAT fat, all things considered. Sure, they’re fat as fuck, but there are fatter people who function in society.

I know theres that one show thats on TLC where its about like REALLY REALLY obese people that use these like machine things just to rise them up out of the hospital bed and reinforced supersized wheelchairs, etc etc. I forget the name of the show buts its like a clinic for morbidly obese people.

It even shows how like in the middle of the night these guys will secretly call a pizza place or some place and have food delivered lol.

[quote]Erasmus wrote:
Haul them to a little starving village in Ethiopia, they’ll lose it there[/quote]

That is the ugliest group of people I’ve ever seen. Who let them reproduce in the first place??