Fat Loss Diet: Milk with Shakes?

Okay I’m about to start a fat loss diet and need help deciding whether to use milk in my protein shakes or not. If using Indigo 3G can milk be used instead of water since it repartitions carbs? How about water with creamer?

Most people ditch milk during “fat loss” diets. It’s an instant cut on calories if you currently consume milk.

Just use water for your shakes.

Even with I3G you’ll have better results if you consume it prior to peri workout nutrition and prior to solid meals.

Any suggestions on making 3-4 shakes per day tolerable with water? Something that will add a little body and creaminess to it without too many carbs?

[quote]Bullyson wrote:
Any suggestions on making 3-4 shakes per day tolerable with water? Something that will add a little body and creaminess to it without too many carbs?[/quote]

Add some natural peanut butter or maybe a couple of tablespoons of coconut flakes to give it some texture. Use a “blender bottle” and it will give the shake some air to it. Protein shakes taste better with water IMO.

tweet

So I’m understanding I3G isn’t meant to be a “fat burner”? Would I be better off to use HOT-ROX with a low to moderate carb diet? How about using Surge Workout Fuel during a workout to keep from getting too weak? Would that hurt my fat loss goal if used that way? Other than caffeine, are any of the other ingredients stimulants? I have to limit stimulants due to high BP. I can tolerate a Spike Shooter but not much more.

Correct- I3G is not a fat burner.

I would use HOT-ROX for that low-moderate carb approach. Peri workout nutrition will fuel muscle building and fat loss-- so that’s not a terrible idea.

I thought the Indigo-3G wasn’t intended for use on a calorie restriction?