T Nation

Fat Loss Before Pools Open

I would appreciate getting some advice/comments on the following cycle. The goals are (1) FAT LOSS, while (2) maintaining current muscle mass. Diet and exercise are appropriate to the goals.

Clen
Tren
Winn
TRIBEX Gold, 5 days on, 2 off
Nutrex LIPO 6, 1 cap 5x per wk to help absorb TRIBEX (bioperine)
REV-Z, 3 a day
Carbolin 19, 4 a day
Serving of Surge and creatine plus BCAAs, but only on the 2 heavy lifting days per wk
ZMA, 3 a night.

You need to expand a bit on what you want help with.

[quote]parkm wrote:
I would appreciate getting some advice/comments on the following cycle. The goals are (1) FAT LOSS, while (2) maintaining current muscle mass. Diet and exercise are appropriate to the goals.

Clen
Tren
Winn
TRIBEX Gold, 5 days on, 2 off
Nutrex LIPO 6, 1 cap 5x per wk to help absorb TRIBEX (bioperine)
REV-Z, 3 a day
Carbolin 19, 4 a day
Serving of Surge and creatine plus BCAAs, but only on the 2 heavy lifting days per wk
ZMA, 3 a night.
[/quote]

Souds a little excessive…besides give us some stats: age, weight,years training, current bf%, what your diet is like, how many times a week you workout. It would help us give more accurate info.

Why not train natural first? You can cut the fat and and be in decent shape by summer with a good diet and training program, depending on where you are starting from.

We are really going to have a hard time advising you since we do not know where you are at now.

I can tell you right off the bat clenbuterol should be used conservatively like 1-2 weeks for final cutting phase prior to a competition. Your body tends to adjust to this type of thing making long term use a mute point.

By combining the replies with reading around on this site plus research on my own, I now see how to tweak this. Thanks much.