Fat Loss Advice Needed

Just read your post. Sorry such a late welcome :hugs:

1 Like

Quick update - so this week I upped my carbs to around 150g and I have come off the progesterone pill - probably should have done these 2 things separately to see which one had the bigger effect - but I feel loads better already!
Sleeping better, less tired during the days, looking better and performing better in the gym. I also havenā€™t gained any weight. Feeling more and more hungry for extra carbs though!

1 Like

Pictures I know would help a lot, but I just donā€™t have that kind of confidence yet.
Not sure why natural woman was used with inverted commas :confused:

1 Like

I had pics up and took down. To put your body out there takes some ā€œballsā€. They are helpful for getting advice because tnation has members that can honestly say what you should work on. Numbers are numbersā€¦we donā€™t know your bone structure or anything. Some women look fantabulous at certain weights while others do not. But block out your headā€¦it makes me feel more emotionally detachedā€¦happy liftingšŸ¤—

2 Likes

Well, I donĀ“t speak English too well, just thought i put it that way, no reason, other than my ignoranceā€¦

Post the pics!

All the best,

Checked body fat today. Down to 17.46%.
Lowest I have ever been :smiley:
Same overall weight.
Will do it again in 2-3 weeks after having been on the higher carbs for a while

1 Like