Fat Lady Called Me an A-hole...

[quote]EmperialChina wrote:
I think the biggest annoyance in these situations is that one party got to (and outrageously rudely so) say their little part, where as you didn’t get to respond, that’s the worse.

I find it damn funny how annoymity whether on the internet or inside a automobile (protection) at a distance seems to give people pseudo-courage to run their fucking mouths.

[/quote]

So true man. These people in their cars would not cut you off, cut in front of you, flip you off, etc. if it were a line for a movie and you could get your hands on them.

[quote]EmperialChina wrote:
I find it damn funny how annoymity whether on the internet or inside a automobile (protection) at a distance seems to give people pseudo-courage to run their fucking mouths.

[/quote]

I agree. The only thing funnier is the expression on their faces while they practically piss their pants when they get cornered by someone who has no problem putting a foot in their asses.

[quote]ska7e wrote:
Don’t be hanging on the trees, gah dam. What if you broke a branch or something off.[/quote]

Those trees are fragile too! And expensive!

Whatever will happen if the tree snaps a branch. Oh the humanity!

[quote]Petedacook wrote:

So true man. These people in their cars would not cut you off, cut in front of you, flip you off, etc. if it were a line for a movie and you could get your hands on them. [/quote]

My brother.

Last weekend, had two late teen-early 20’s punk-asses blow an airhorn in my ear while passing me. They pulled up to a break in the median to do a u-turn, and blasted it again as I drove by.

Since I was caught pretty much off-guard, I flipped them off and called them fags, hoping that would incite them to follow me. Since I was working at the time and checking up on some of my company’s satellite properties, I was wearing my collapsible baton and headed for a fairly secluded parking lot of an empty building.

They didn’t follow me, but, oh, the beating I could have dished out to those two douches…

It’s in our genes to climb on stuff. Anywhere from monkey bars to trees. It sounds like she was a bitter fat bitch without a life. Hell, she probably goes through a tree a week in toilet paper just to wipe her fat ass.

[quote]daltron wrote:
There seems to be a trend lately on this forum of associating bad situations primarily with the body fat of the offender.[/quote]

Is that a bad thing?
Isn’t her massive weight hurting the ground she walks?

All kidding aside. Her outcry seems to be a way of claiming her own obesity and inability to do a single pushup is the normal state.
On the flip side her own state isn’t accepted yet, or she wouldn’t have thee need to attack you in that odd manner.

Hopefully the blue whales.

[quote]beebuddy wrote:
She screamed at the top of her fat ass lungs “THAT’S BAD FOR THE TREE YOU ASSHOLE!!”[/quote]
My, how ladylike and refined…With a mouth like that on her and the extra blubber, it’s no wonder she’s frustrated, then she sees an obviously strong and virile man demonstrating his power? It was too much for her to take…She wants you, Dude!..:wink:

[quote]deanosumo wrote:
daltron wrote:
There seems to be a trend lately on this forum of associating bad situations primarily with the body fat of the offender.

Stop your whining, fatty![/quote]

dude, no, i’m a powerlifter I don’t think you understand.

http://www.guidoandluigi.com/index.php?date=2006-09-11

You fucking retard, you’ve just made global warming a gazillion times worse.

:wink:

I dare say that if she did it, it WOULD be bad for the tree!

[quote]brucevangeorge wrote:
ska7e wrote:
Don’t be hanging on the trees, gah dam. What if you broke a branch or something off.

Those trees are fragile too! And expensive!

Whatever will happen if the tree snaps a branch. Oh the humanity![/quote]

Don’t break the branch. Those things don’t grow on trees you know.

[quote]beebuddy wrote:
[/quote]
What kind of moron randomly does pullups in public?

[quote]pja wrote:
beebuddy wrote:

[/quote]

Me.

[quote]beebuddy wrote:
But nobody wants to be called an asshole. [/quote]

In the scheme of things, it doesn’t really bother me much.

DB

You weren’t doing pull ups because you’re not working out enough - you were doing pullups because you’re a show-off. Asshole.

[quote]dollarbill44 wrote:
beebuddy wrote:
But nobody wants to be called an asshole.

In the scheme of things, it doesn’t really bother me much.

DB[/quote]

I don’t believe you.

Nuff said.

[quote]pja wrote:
beebuddy wrote:

[/quote]

There was nothing random about it.

We already have the Thought Police. Now the Tree Police?

You have to develop the ability to begin screaming obscenities at someone instantaneously, the moment they start any shit. Otherwise, they have their say and run away. For me, women get “You fat fucking whore!” followed by a good list, the first phrase giving you time to think of more (kinda like autopilot). Men get, “You goddamn jackoff!”, then same as above.

Build those triggers into your arsenal.

[quote]GymGeek wrote:
You weren’t doing pull ups because you’re not working out enough - you were doing pullups because you’re a show-off. Asshole.[/quote]

haha. no man, just think of all the hypertrophy youre missing out on as you wait for a bus! from now on im going to grab whatever apparatus i can and further the hypertrophy. waiting in line at the grocery store we could all be doing push-ups for god’s sake!

fuck! im sitting here wasting my time, im gonna go find a tree!

ridiculous. while i wouldnt simply scream at someone, telling them that they were an asshole, i promise you that i would at least be thinking that they were a complete tool. how old are you? i might expect a group of 15 year olds to be challenging each other to pull-ups on a tree branch as they waited for a bus…but if youre a grown man, i assure you, you looked ridiculous.

You sound like the type of fucktard who likes to shadow box in the mirror in between sets at the gym.