Fat Kid Favorites

[quote]The Ox Man wrote:

[quote]Marzouk wrote:
My british friends will know of these… especially the northern ones.

Spicy Kitchen Special Kebab
Naan bread- Approx 14’’ diameter.
Donner meat (spiced lamb)
Chicken tandoori breast
Lamb tandoori
Lamb sikh kebab
Mint/garlic yoghurt sauce
Salad.

I shit u know when this fucker is rolled up it about 5-6 inches in diameter.

Must weigh around 4-5 lbs.

Costs about $7 - have one of these (read as many) whe i travel back to the UK. Normally enjoyed after quite a few beers. [/quote]

That looks amazing!

Kebabs often get a bad rap (pun very much intended) as most people get them from scummy vans. But kebabs done well are incredible! There’s a great kebab shop where I live at home, do a fantastic “Oscar special” (it’s called Oscars kebab). Three skewers of different lamb, a skewer of chicken, and donner meat. Amazing! Basically the equivalent of what you linked, although it comes in pitta, not a naan, jealous!

[/quote]

Pitas are good but you need 3 :wink:

This kebab is awesome.

[quote]Claudan wrote:
Rolled Kebabs… omg I miss home :cry: [/quote]

ME 2!!! But here in Egypt we have pretty good Shawerma as well. But it doesn’t even come close!

[quote]dmaddox wrote:

[quote]Waittz wrote:
in Florida we have a grocery store called Publix.[/quote]

When I visited Florida for the first time I thought Publix was Pubelicks. The funniest name for a grocery store ever.
[/quote]

That is too funny. I worked at pube licks off and on since I was 13 for almost 6 years, was my first job. Opened 2 new stores and was recruited for their mamagement program before i left for good. We used to call it that at one of the stores I worked at which is why I really found that comment funny.

[quote]Waittz wrote:

[quote]dmaddox wrote:

[quote]Waittz wrote:
in Florida we have a grocery store called Publix.[/quote]

When I visited Florida for the first time I thought Publix was Pubelicks. The funniest name for a grocery store ever.
[/quote]

That is too funny. I worked at pube licks off and on since I was 13 for almost 6 years, was my first job. Opened 2 new stores and was recruited for their mamagement program before i left for good. We used to call it that at one of the stores I worked at which is why I really found that comment funny. [/quote]

My first job was a sacker at Kroger, then promoted to checker, then quit because football was taking too much of my time.

BK Doubles. I am known for ordering 7 at a time and eating them all in one sitting.

I am a pizza guy. I can not eat what I once did, but I can put down some pizza.

[quote]strongmanvinny wrote:
BK Doubles. I am known for ordering 7 at a time and eating them all in one sitting.[/quote]
That is fantastic lol

[quote]dmaddox wrote:
I am a pizza guy. I can not eat what I once did, but I can put down some pizza.[/quote]
You know I’ve noticed some people are “pizza guys” and can solo a large pizza with ease. Some can eat stacks upon stacks of pancakes. I was never that great at either of those. Decent at burgers. What I found I could really put away though… is doughnuts. I can eat multiple dozens of them in a single sitting. There always seems to be room for one more doughnut.

[quote]csulli wrote:

[quote]dmaddox wrote:
I am a pizza guy. I can not eat what I once did, but I can put down some pizza.[/quote]
You know I’ve noticed some people are “pizza guys” and can solo a large pizza with ease. Some can eat stacks upon stacks of pancakes. I was never that great at either of those. Decent at burgers. What I found I could really put away though… is doughnuts. I can eat multiple dozens of them in a single sitting. There always seems to be room for one more doughnut.[/quote]

I can sure put away a lotta dick.

Wait, what?!?!?! Jesus Christ, did I just say that? Fuck, I didn’t realize I actually typed that. What I MEANT to say was that I can put away a lot of doughnuts as well.

Especially the creme-filled ones.

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]csulli wrote:

[quote]dmaddox wrote:
You know I’ve noticed some people are “pizza guys” and can solo a large pizza with ease. Some can eat stacks upon stacks of pancakes. I was never that great at either of those. Decent at burgers. What I found I could really put away though… is doughnuts. I can eat multiple dozens of them in a single sitting. There always seems to be room for one more doughnut.[/quote]

I can sure put away a lotta dick.

Wait, what?!?!?! Jesus Christ, did I just say that? Fuck, I didn’t realize I actually typed that. What I MEANT to say was that I can put away a lot of doughnuts as well.

Especially the creme-filled ones.[/quote]

You know it is dick the creme-filled ones you like. You and Edgy caught a bad case of the ghey.

I love doughnuts also, but the oil they fry them in will beat up my stomach around the 8-12 doughnut mark. No more than a dozen for me.

[quote]csulli wrote:

[quote]dmaddox wrote:

funny, I can batter through a large pizza in about ten seconds, but give me more than 6 eggs and it’ll take me half an hour.

I find eggs to be the most filling food on earth. I don’t understand how people can eat so many.

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

[quote]csulli wrote:

[quote]dmaddox wrote:

funny, I can batter through a large pizza in about ten seconds, but give me more than 6 eggs and it’ll take me half an hour.

I find eggs to be the most filling food on earth. I don’t understand how people can eat so many.[/quote]

Hard boiled eggs are hard for me to, but if they are scrambled or in say a tuna salad, or a chick salad I can eat a ton of eggs pretty quickly.

Man I am hungry right now.

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

[quote]csulli wrote:

[quote]dmaddox wrote:

I find eggs to be the most filling food on earth. I don’t understand how people can eat so many.[/quote]

x10

A 6 egg omlette is a mission for me, large pizza? No problem. Many burgers etc no problem. Huge fucking sandwiches no problem. But eggs fuck my life! Although if i scramble them with ketchup i could probably plough through a dozen.

Deviled eggs. I can eat FIFTY deviled eggs, no problem. Especially when I use some of that wasabi mayonnaise or a little horseradish instead of plain mayonnaise for the filling.

I can eat 50 eggs.

I am apparently multi-talented with the eating, I am good with donuts, burgers and eggs, but I am great with pizza and hot dogs. Steak and potatoes fills me up like nothing else though. I have won several local restaurant eat this in x amount of time challenges but I just cannot do steak ones. I actually used to take money off guys in school betting big guys that they couldn’t out eat me in some particular fast food. Being 160 earns you a lot of takers in that type thing.

Hard boiled is absolutely the most difficult way you can eat an egg though. Not really the whites but the yolks are so try that it doesn’t go down as easily. Makes you drink more.

[quote]bpick86 wrote:
I am apparently multi-talented with the eating, I am good with donuts, burgers and eggs, but I am great with pizza and hot dogs. Steak and potatoes fills me up like nothing else though. I have won several local restaurant eat this in x amount of time challenges but I just cannot do steak ones. I actually used to take money off guys in school betting big guys that they couldn’t out eat me in some particular fast food. Being 160 earns you a lot of takers in that type thing.[/quote]

I ate a 36 oz porterhouse in 15 mins. I can put down steak, but my body does not digest it completely. Not a pretty site the next morning.

[quote]bpick86 wrote:
Hard boiled is absolutely the most difficult way you can eat an egg though. Not really the whites but the yolks are so try that it doesn’t go down as easily. Makes you drink more.[/quote]

Amen, i struggle with 2 or 3, the yolks ruin me, not being able to stand the taste doesnt help.

Cast your eyes upon these delights. (wish I hadn’t found this while dieting)